OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera walked down the stairs and into the forth floor corridor. She had brought a book with her. She might as well study some history before her exam. Kiera didnt mind though the book was actually interesting. She found her a seat by a large window. She opened the book and sat down to enjoy it.

Bellatrix felt lonely, she was alone in the Hospital too long, and with that she drove away her best friend. She hated the thought of this, and on this dreary wintery day, she decided to take a little stroll around the 4th floor corridor. She thought that would be a nice place of solitude...and she just needed something new. She was tired of thinking upon her own physical and emotional battles and needed...a friend. Upon turning the corner, strangely enough, there sat a friend...well possibly an old friend, up reading in the bay window. Bellatrix approached her silently, not wishing to disturb her, but so drawn by something unsaid...a light that Kiera have her.

Kiera was silently reading when she felt someone standing next to her. She jumped a little. How could she not have heard someone approach. She looked up to see who it was. She was startled even more to see that it was Bella standing about her. She kept her expression blank. "Did you come to insult me and yell at me some more?" she asked as she turned her face back to her book.

"No..." Bellatrix responded softly, feeling terrible to ruin such a relationship. "I...I...came to thank you..." she continued in the same soft tone. "Without you...I wouldn't be here...."

Kiera was amazed. Last time she had seen Bella, Bella had hated her. It sounded like an apology to her. This was a nice change. She closed the book and look up at her friend. She had known when she became Bella's friend that it would never be a completely smooth ride. "Well Im glad your better..and that you are here..." she responded.

Bellatrix looked at her solemnly. "I...I'm sorry I yelled at you...I...I wasin't in the right mind for anything...and helping me...just made it seem like I was doing something bad...which I didn't realize I was...not really at lest...I dunno...its just....complicated...but it still doesn't give me a good excuse for yelling at you..."

Kiera allowed herself to smile at Bella. She was being serious! Maybe she did understand that Kiera had just wanted to help her. "Do you want to sit down?" she asked. "Im just glad you are feeling better." and hopefully eating..Kiera thought for herself.

Bellatrix nodded, happily she sat next to Kiera. "Yeah...its...a good thing...that...well...I'm...better...though I am still working on it, but for the most part all...healed up..."

Kiera smiled as she listened to Bella. She was very happy that she was doing so much better. "Thats really great. I'm always here for you whenever you want to talk though." she said as she looked at Bella. She looked heathier than Kiera had seen in a while.

Bellatrix almost made a sort of snorting noise, finding this extremely comical. "Big sis Kiera!" she mocked, playfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back