Reactions: Y21 Sorting & Transfers

Sorting Hat

It's that time of year again - it's sorting! And we love to hear your thoughts and reactions as we work through the process.

Are you having a character sorted/transferred? More than one?
Where do you think they'll end up?

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you expected? Did you provoke a witty response from the sorting hat? What'd you think of that?

OMG I'm pleased with what I got :D Thanks guys! I was sorta expecting it. i thought it'd be close between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff so yay!

I'm pleased, but I really didn't have an idea of what Bella would be going into sorting. I think Hufflepuff makes sense though.

I got mine sorted, and I got an even divide.
Logan Vacarius: I was almost leaning for Ravenclaw with this one, but that would make him too typical. Gryffindor is an excellent house for him, and I feel he will grow in this one!
Asa Romanes: I was yearning for Ravenclaw with this one, but he seemed to be too apathetic. I guess being raised by the Head of the Prejudice Scitorari has the damages done to the personality.
Vulcan Zhefarovich: This one was a toss up, and I loved the hat's reaction. I think he will make a great Gryffindor, despite being an ass. XD
Bothizar Styx: Another one I wanted for Ravenclaw, and almost had it. But it seemed that his father's side within overpowered it. That and his dad might be the only one that can control him...

Bridgette Kingston: Although she might have been a good Hufflepuff too, I was ultimately hoping for anywhere but that house because Bridgette does not want to have her mother as an HoH. I think she'll fit well in Gryffindor though!

Charlotte Baros: Although I honestly didn't mind which house she wound up in, I kind of had a feeling that she would in Slytherin. Guess my gut feeling was wrong. Charlotte fits as a Puff though!

Demonia Zhefarovich: I figured Ravenclaw, but once again I wasn't fussed as to where this one went. Looks good in blue though!

I'm happy with the hat's decision, I was hoping for Gryffindor and couldn't see Archie in any other house. It fits perfectly!

I'm really happy with the hat's decision also. I couldn't think where else she would go, so this works out just fine.

I am quite happy with my characters' house. Lots of firsts for me as a writer. First Slytherin and Ravenclaw members, first muggle born, and first male student character! ^_^

I figured Little Freddy here was going to be sorted in either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw and blue suits him just fine. I guess his introvertedness outweighed his quirkiness.

I personally wasn't expecting the Sorting Hat to say much about Aliyah so I kind of died at the comment it made xD . She did kind of ask for it in some of those scenarios and she is bit too big for her britches. She is just a bit immature thats all. She has a good heart and means well most of the time. I am sure in time she will mellow out hopefully. :tut:

But yeah, this was super fun! Thanks Mr. Hat! :D

Another Slytherin for me! xD
I have some more to be sorted, but right now I'm happy with Evander. I thought he would go into Slytherin, and I hoped he wouldn't (so did he, actually) but I'm cool with yet another Slytherin to add to my collection. This should be interesting, I think the Slytherin house will fix him up a little. :p

Frederick Mensah said:
I figured Little Freddy here was going to be sorted in either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw and blue suits him just fine. I guess his introvertedness outweighed his quirkiness.
… because Ravenclaws can't normally be quirky?
Luna Lovegood?

Zara really wanted Gryffindor but when I was filling out the form she sounded a hell of a lot more like a Slytherin to me. I was right and so am very happy with her sorting but I have a feeling I may have a bit of a grumpy character for a few days. On another note I've only ever had one other Slytherin (on another HP site) so that's another reason for liking her sorting. Variety is good.

Nicolas King said:
Frederick Mensah said:
... because Ravenclaws can't normally be quirky?
Luna Lovegood?
Touche Sir Nicolas. :tut:

So, after the end of my sorting, the tally stands thusly; 2 Hufflepuffs and 2 Gryffindors.

I said earlier that i liked Tressa's house, so that's fine. Veronica got Gryffindor, which i guess is slightly surprising, given who her sister is, but I am really happy with the decision! With Ravynn I am pleasantly surprised. I was honestly expecting Ravenclaw, but she is too quiet for that I think, so Hufflepuff is great. Finally with Emily, i didn't really know what to expect with her, so I was pretty excited to see what the hat thought.

Well, I was rooting for Ravenclaw for Isaiah, and I'm so glad he got it! I have always had trouble making Ravenclaws. As for Ailsa, I was super happy that she didn't get into Slytherin. While she would've settled well there, it would have lead her down a path where she got more selfish and self centred, so I was really hoping that the hat would actually sort her into Hufflepuff, for the lolz, but I'm super glad she got Gryffindor.

Well, this is quite new for me.. xD Multiple students and it's a non-Puff year.. xD I usually have at least one so this is quite surprising for me.. xD

Alexia Nightray - This one I was sure was not going to be a Puff.. Her personality is the almost the total opposite of one. xD Well, I have to admit though that I am happy she landed in Slytherin, though I also had thoughts that she might land in Ravenclaw. Nevertheless, all is well with Alexia.

Gajeel Cheney - I wasn't sure of him at all! He could fit anywhere except Ravenclaw I think.. xD But red suits him.. :r And yep, I think Gryffindor is a great match for him and I'm not the least bit disappointed about where he had landed.

Levy Cheney - This one caught me by surprise the most.. xD I mostly expected her to land on Hufflepuff to be honest, especially considering that I always have at least one Puff when I sort more than one charrie in a year. xD So yeah, her getting in Ravenclaw was a big "WHOA" for me and I can't wait to see what's in store for her.

Though, I have to admit.. I quite miss the yellow.. :unsure: xD :correct: :p

I love it that Belle Blanchard is in Ravenclaw and her sister Hope Blanchard in Slytherin. I did not think about it at first, but it seems like a funny thing. I don't think Hope is happy but it comes with time.

Isabella Nathaniel i thought of hufflepuf but Ravenclaw is also something for her.

Julia Clarke is just perfect for slytherin just as her sister Brittany. I think she can be all herself in that house.

I'm thrilled. I originally planned Paige as a Slytherin type but as I fleshed her out a bit I revamped her into someone I could only see in Ravenclaw.

I honestly didn't know where Rosalie would end up. I doubted she would be in Slytherin because she's Muggle-Born, and if she was there she probably would've been eaten alive to be honest. xD Ravenclaw I also doubted because of her ditzy personality, even though she does have brains (buried very, very, very deeply, she's not very studious at all and so would have definitely been an outsider. So I was tossing up between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. I'm so thrilled with Hufflepuff though, even though it means another Puff for me. :r But it's a place where she can make friends and just be herself! Plus she'll definitely be welcomed by those in her house! Thanks Sorting Hat! :wub:

I must be a puff breeder, from what i can think half of the characters i have ever sorted or transferred have been puffs.
I had sort of expected Maka to get the yellow treatment until a was filling in the form and then i sort of thought maybe i would be lucky and get a raven for a change, but alas Maka is a puff, much to the amusement of his older siblings.

I danced, in public, in a Burger King. And you know what, I don't even care, because Prue is Gryffy!!:woot: :party:

I honestly thought she was going to be a Puff. And now look at her, my brave little lion!

Gajeel Cheney said:
Well, this is quite new for me.. xD Multiple students and it's a non-Puff year.. xD I usually have at least one so this is quite surprising for me.. xD

Though, I have to admit.. I quite miss the yellow.. :unsure: xD :correct: :p
I retract my statement.. xD I have a Puff again! :woot:

All is right with the world.. xD :p

:party: I'm so so so so pleased. I kinda thought Lyra's slightly ambitious personality might have put her in Slytherin. But I'm so happy ^_^

YAY GRYFFINDORS!

I originally wanted Gemma to be in any house but Ravenclaw :lol: just because of the way I wanted her characterization to be. I wanted her older brother & sister to be in Ravenclaw, so that way when she got placed somewhere else, she would feel like a failure for not being "smart enough" to be in the same house as her overachieving siblings and cause all sorts of disappointment and doubt in herself, even though secretly a part of her wanted to be different from them anyway.

But after discussing it and thinking it through, I feel like she is a good fit for Ravenclaw after all. I just altered her sibling's house (to Gryffindor instead), and decided that now there will be even more pressure from her father and siblings for her to excel in school and be better because she is in "the smart House." So I think it all works out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back