Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice

The older girl was really getting on her nerves, and with the Quaffle under her arm she decided to fly as far away from her as she could. “Come at me Kramer and I will end you”, she shot at the girl before heading in the opposite direction.

Taerin sped up in an attempt to get away from the older girl. She didn’t want her looming over her shoulder nor stealing the ball again. The fifth year was doing a lap of the pitch, making sure to dodge any more bludgers.

Lars hadn't been doing so well, letting Quaffles through. He was glad the captain seemed too busy talking to the chasers to notice. He tried his best to stay alert, looking at the chaser who now had the Quaffle. He wondered why she was yelling at this other chaser. Weren't they supposed to work together?

Bat in hand, Zoe shot towards a nearby bludger and swung hard, aiming for Alexis, hoping to distract her roommate. The bludger flew right past the chaser though, hitting Lars instead. Zoe winced, covering her mouth with her hand. She always felt so guilty about hitting little kids. "Sorry!" She called out, watching the boy to see if he was okay.

Alexis chuckled under her breath.Taerin was upset at her trying to steal the ball like she would really. She continued to tail the girl, dodging bludgers as she was enjoying the laps they were doing around the pitch. "We were supposed to practice Taerin. Making goals, stealing quaffles and there's also what we call passing.", she called out to the younger girl.

Taerin was practising, and she didn’t know why Alexis was tailing her so closely. “You know, I would only pass to teammates I actually trust. You’re not one of them,” she faked smiled at the older girl and moved her attention to the practise, not understanding why she couldn’t just leave her to perfect her aim. She was distracted by the girl and when she threw, very slightly missed the hoop. She said nothing, flying away from the brunette.

Jackson groaned when he saw his two chasers bickering, that wouldn't go down well during a game and if they couldn't play together one of them would have to ride the bench. "That's enough for today guys good practice, Alexis, Taerin I appreciate the passion but I won't have any of this during the game,"

Alexis landed on the ground. She shot an apologetic smile at Taerin before turning to Jackson. "Got it, Jackson. Sorry,Taerin." She waved goodbye to the team and went back to the castle first. She wondered if Joshua would follow after her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back