- Messages
- 193
- OOC First Name
- Beth
- Wand
- Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
This is my character, Beth Bastone. I abandoned her a while ago (guiltily) and I've just decided that I want to do something with her. I need your help to make her work as a character
Anyway, Beth is 16, nearly 17 years old. She dyes her hair, every now and then and she doesn't stick to one 'style' of fashion. She likes Quidditch and swimming in the lake. She's a bit 'odd' but she remains loyal to the friends she has, and she does protect them, regardless of how far she goes with her thirst for knowledge (I.e, sneaking into the Forbidden Forest, during a full moon in the rain, wandless). Although, she does have a certain respect for the rules
Friends
I need people Beth can get to know, to go on adventures with, and such forth. This relationship may last forever, or only a few days. Who knows? Anyway, preferably people Beth's age (any gender/blood status/whatever) but it might be nice to befriend a younger Ravenclaw.
Enemies?
Not sure about this, but if any come naturally, go for it
Love Interest
Someone for Beth to go to the Yule Ball with either this year or next.. Possibly more of a relationship, depending on how things go
For the moment, just a guy who wants someone to go to the Yule Ball with (Min- 4th year) sort of thing.
Please let me know if you're interested
Anyway, Beth is 16, nearly 17 years old. She dyes her hair, every now and then and she doesn't stick to one 'style' of fashion. She likes Quidditch and swimming in the lake. She's a bit 'odd' but she remains loyal to the friends she has, and she does protect them, regardless of how far she goes with her thirst for knowledge (I.e, sneaking into the Forbidden Forest, during a full moon in the rain, wandless). Although, she does have a certain respect for the rules

Friends
I need people Beth can get to know, to go on adventures with, and such forth. This relationship may last forever, or only a few days. Who knows? Anyway, preferably people Beth's age (any gender/blood status/whatever) but it might be nice to befriend a younger Ravenclaw.
Enemies?
Not sure about this, but if any come naturally, go for it

Love Interest
Someone for Beth to go to the Yule Ball with either this year or next.. Possibly more of a relationship, depending on how things go

For the moment, just a guy who wants someone to go to the Yule Ball with (Min- 4th year) sort of thing.
Please let me know if you're interested







Once you get through her shell, she is a caring, intelligent, quirky girl who has a wicked sense of humour and would probably either go along with Beth's crazy antics or would be a voice of reason, steering her away from any dangerous antics. She loves knowledge and books, and has a quirky, sarcastic personality. She's a bit Hermione-ish in that she loves books, is smart and isn't a huge risk-taker (she's more logical) but she can still be fun. She's broken at the moment, but I'm going to get her to gradually heal and open up again.
