Rave and the start of something bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
As we all know Hoshi Koshiba likes to throw big parties when her birthday comes around. This year it will be a rave in an abondoned warehouse that she found and had restored for that one day. There will be music, lights and lots of food. Thing is half way though the celebration Hoshi's evil manupulitve father will show up and place Hoshi under his controle.

After this things get worse. Hoshi is instucted to become that which is in her nature to be. Her father thought this meant to be the perfect little tool for him to use in his buisness but this is not what is in Hoshi's nature. Hoshi will plung into the Dark Arts and starts acting like what I think the dark lord would have acted like in his school days.

What I need here is people that would follow the new Lady Koshiba in her dark quest and people that would be victums of her malice. I already have a few in line but if anyone else is intrested in being on of the victems feel free to post here. I will also post the list of people that will be invited to the rave for her and Tohoru's party. If I forget anyone please post here too.

To the Party Zone!

Sam
Knight
Taylor
Toni
Larissa
Adira
Arisa
Viv
Ti
Jenna
Aeon
Ares
Oliver
Ray
Eden <-- Hoshi's list but Tohoru's invite
Henric <-- Tohoru's invite: Hoshi will kill Tohoru for doing it.

Followers of the Three (Hoshi, Adira, Larissa)​
<i>
</i>
Aleyha
Brodie
Jarrod
Elvera​

Targets​
<i>
</i>
Charlotte
Lucinda
Jessica <--Maybe
Dove
Netia​

I guess if you want someone to torment next year, I can throw up my naive little Gryffindor, Charlotte? :lol:
She's muggle-born and new to magic, and she's idealistic. From what she learns of the Dark Arts (which will be in DADA class), she'll figure it's far away from her and she's pretty safe. She won't think anyone or anything can hurt her, and she'll very quickly learn she's wrong.
Also I have Lucinda, 2nd year Ravenclaw, who is similarily naive and also muggle-born. :lol:

Another Koshiba Party! :woot: I am soo there. :cool: Although someone always ends up hurt. =))
I would offer up Jessica to follow Hoshi, but now that I think about I don't think she would.
She could probably be a victim though. She thinks she's fantastic and would definitely think herself better than Hoshi. Then that would create controversy between Hoshi and Taylor if she was picking on her younger sister. :shifty:

Alright I have three keep them coming peoples this looks great :D

I have Brodie who could be a follower now that hes over the whole Derrik thing and hates mud bloods and good people even more now

and I have Klaus who could be a victim, hes a shy and polite boy always doing what others expect and ask of him. His one goal in life is to make his father proud(( and if im correct I believe his dad owes the Koshiba's favors :D ))

Oh that would be good seeing as Aleyha will be one of her followers too :D . Klaus seems like a natural victim of her's because of his connections to her father so that would be cool.

Maybe you'd be interested in Sam, here.

He's a Hufflepuff, 1st year. Potions whiz and a devious little trickster with Slytherin hobbies and traits, but with everyone's best intentions at heart. I thought I go to the best to turn him to the 'dark side' if you will. Best victim. In fact, possible follower if someone managed to convince him that people are better off living like a Slytherin. He's a bit of a cutie and really shy, but a bit too sly for his own good.

Hasn't got any parents nor does he know his blood status. He lives with his elder aunt, generally by himself.

Hufflepuff? Seems like you would be a victim :D

Well if that just won't make for a fun time. Especially for those in the Goth Gang that like their violence.

Elvera would join if she could be useful for anything. ether way

Woooooo the Fey would rock as part of the group.

Ari could come to the party... possibly. She and Viv have plans for the holidays, but they might be able to come back for a bit. I'm not too sure about that, I'd have to ask Viv.

If Hoshi's still kinda weary of Ari liking Ares, it could be interesting :p

*sigh well if Arisa, Vivienne and Ari do go to the party can Neita come to?

She's welcome to come the more the marrier really :D

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back