Rate the Sig

10/10. I love the eyes, they look really good. The pictures are really nice and i like the whole layout of the banner :D

10/10
very nice and simple, smooth blend, and I like the shadow on the text.

9/10 I like it but I feel like there could be something more to it.

10/10 I love it. It really shows the half-giant-ness. Awesome ^_^

9/10

I love it! really pretty, and I love the colour spots. But the background to the right of her head is white, while the other side is dark-I know, it takes someone obsessive to notice this, but I did. :D Otherwise, love it.

9/10

I really love the banner. It's really very well made, and I like the colour.
I just find the text difficult to read, and I don't like that it "sparkles"

8/10 It looks good but I think there could be a bit more to it and you can't really see the border very well.

8/10 Hmm, theres something that I just don't like, but I can't quite put my finger on it, but otherwise I love it ^_^

10/10
The siggy is awesome and so is Selena Gomez :D ( I too use her for one of my characters)

9.5/10

I love the banner, but I'm not a huge fan of the font.

6/10
The pictures aren't really the best quality and they look like they have different contrasts. Not a fan of the font/positioning of the writing. It's nice just not my taste

7/10

The font looks a little 2D and there's some red discolouration on the beautiful Orlando's head, but otherwise great and even better 'cause Orlando Bloom's in it! :D

10/10 beautiful, i love the fact that she is in a bubble at the back. and it is so pretty, and the colours are so balanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back