• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Rate the avi

10/10

Love the playby and the gif is :wub:
 
10/10

Beautiful
 
10/10. Great av, great PB! ^_^
 
10/10

I love it!
​
 
10/10

Beautiful face
​
 
10/10
The cutest :wub:
 
9/10

I would've changed the colouring slightly, but I love it overall
​
 
Nice!
10/10
 
10/10
Dan always has the best Avs :wub:
​
 
10/10
Love it!
 
10/10

So cute
​
 
10/10 :wub:
 
10/10

Beautiful
​
 
9/10 just because it has the small logo on it which is really annoying me
Love it otherwise though :)​
 
9/10 ^_^ The angle is a bit weird, but it's nice!
 
10/10
Top stuff!
​
 
10/10 omg XD
​
 
10/10

Amazing!
​
 
Back
Top