Victoire Fontaine!

tumblr_inline_n0hyqumAVg1r21036.png
Full Name:
Victoire Oceane Fontaine
Date of Birth:
2nd May 2024
Current Age:
Basic Appearance:
Victoire is a small girl, with just below the shoulder length dirty blonde curly hair, and light blue eyes. She has no freckles on her face, and only a few around her body. She is of slim build. She dresses casually, but does like the odd skirt. Her hair is incredibly unruly, and Victoire makes little motion to ever try to fix it.
Personality:
Victoire is a very determined and stubborn girl, who loves reading, talking and arguing. She'll never back down from a point she's made. Even if, at times she'll realise she's wrong. She's incredibly confident and has a strong belief in her own achievements. When she fails she blames no one but herself. Her parents are busy people, so she was mostly raised by a nanny, who taught her to be kind and polite. She's incredibly loyal, and would fight to end of the earths for her friends. She's passionate and believes in equality for all. She has been a little more starved of affection in her childhood, so she's not often very good at physical contact.
Family:
Dr. Patrice Fontaine - Father, 41, eldest of five, four brothers. Former politician, now a lecturer at the University of Melbourne, lecturing in Economics. Muggle.
Freija Leclercq - Mother, 41, youngest of four, three sisters. Business woman of Patrice's father's company. Muggle
Julien Fontaine - Brother, is currently 8 years old and shows no signs of magic. He's a small boy and has like Victoire curly hair, though his is brown compared to her blonde. He is a very intelligent young boy, who has a keen eye for all things maths and sciences.
Tholomyès Fontaine - Brother, who is currently 6 years old, and also has shown no signs of magic. He's a young boy who looks a lot like his mother more than anyone. Where both Victoire and Julien are a mixture of the pair, Louis is like a male carbon copy of his mother. Even at a young age, Louis loves to read everything. He likes talking about fantasy worlds. He has less of a gift for maths but, is gifted in languages.
Pets:
Used to have a pet cat when she lived in Belgium, but was given away in the move to Australia
Area of Residence:
Melbourne Australia
Blood Status:
Muggleborn
Heritage:
Belgium, roots in both Flanders and Wallonia.
Some traces of English and Serbian on her father's mother's side.
Special Abilities:
None
Interests or Hobbies:
I like debating, history and playing soccer, things like that. I'm not what I'll be interested in when I get to hogwarts.
Additional Skills:
Can speak, French, Flemish and English, as well as bits of German.
Strengths:
Intelligent, strong belief of self-worth, confident, hard working, fiercely loyal. Very caring
Weaknesses:
Passionate, stubborn, often thinks too much of others rather than herself. Likes getting her way, and craves physical affection
Describe your character in three words:
Passionate, Determined, Bookworm
Favourite place to be:
Back home in the old house in Charleroi. It was just nicer, and I miss everything about that.
Friends:
I had many friends back home in Belgium, but since moving I haven't had many opportunities to make many friends.
Hogwarts House:
Gryffindor
Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
To make many friends and to get the best grades that I can.
Best school subjects:
In muggle school it was History. Maybe it'll be the same for Hogwarts.
Worst school subjects:
Music, and I don't think that they teach music at Hogwarts, so I'll have a new worst subject.
Extracurricular Activities:
Because I'm between school, there are none. But I'm hoping to join some sports clubs and have fun with that. I also hope that there is a debating team of some sort.
Graduation:
It'll be 2042
Current Job:
I'm a student!
Plans for your future:
To get a good job and help those in need. I want to get the best job, where I can help as many people as I possibly can
Your Patronus:
A lioness. Since they are the ones to fight, to get food, and to protect the young. Victoire fights for herself and others, she works to get everything and she is incredibly protective and loyal to her friends. Which is why her patronus would likely take that shape.
Your Patronus memory:
Getting her hogwarts letter. She had never thought she could ever get such a thing. It had been completely unexpected. They had been sat around the dinning table, having been in Australia a week, so boxes were still arriving from Belgium, and an owl flew into the room, and the letter was dropped in front of Victoire. She opened it, and was in complete awe. She thought it was first a prank by her parents, but they knew nothing about it. It came with many instructions and well she couldn't believe that she was a witch and that she had the good fortune of such a thing. She would work hard, and this opportinuty for something great made her smile non-stop until she went to Hogwarts.
Your Boggart:
Her worst day, was shortly after her younger brother was born, when she'd been about three. He was brought home, and Victoire had been left with a nanny who was new, and Victoire didn't know yet. Her parents ignored her as they brought home the child. She thought that they could no longer see or hear her. Since they weren't paying any attention to her. She felt angry at the new baby, incredibly upset about it. It wasn't that her parents had been neglectful toward her, just that they clearly preferred the new baby over her. She felt alone, and it was the worst feeling in the world to her. Which is always why she fears being alone. Though, it was also the day that her nanny told her that it would be alright, and that her younger sibling was bound to get more attention, that it was alright to be upset over it. Victoire cried herself to sleep that night, but eventually she came to understand what had happened.
Your Animagus:
A lioness for the same reasons as for the patronus
Mirror of Erised:
She would imagine herself back in Chaleroi, with her nanny in their old house, learning magic together. As much as she loves the magic part, and honestly can't wait to be learning magic, Victoire misses her home and would like to go back. This will most likely change as Victoire grows up and develops her abilities in school.
A page from your diary:
Dear Diary,
I've just settled into this new place in Melbourne, but soon I'll be repacking my stuff and going to New Zealand for Hogwarts. I can not express to you how truly excited I am about this. I honestly can't wait. It's going to be amazing. My parents are still little confused by it, but they are accompaning me to the train station on the first day of the term. My father says it's a good opportunity to visit New Zealand, and well I'm pleased either way. My little brothers seemed as surprised as the rest of my family. We're all wondering the same thing, as to if they too will be of magical blood. I'm sure my father wishes them to not be, but we'll just have to wait and see. Anyway, I should go,
Thanks,
Victoire

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back