Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Demi (Alice)
Wand
10 1/2 Inch Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Open after Kiersten posts with Adorah

Coming out of potions, Elliot had just had the most stressful lesson of his life. Reaching into his bag for his notes, he'd spotted Penne, his rat, curled up with his scarf, and felt his stomach drop. He'd managed to somehow survive the whole lesson without her getting out and causing a scene, or discovering they used rats tails or something. He was sure she'd never forgive him if she had seen that. He'd been relieved to be done with class without incident, but now, somehow between smuggling her out of class and making it up the stairs, he'd already lost her again. Elliot swore this rat caused more stress than his exams sometimes.

"Penne," He hissed, trying to stoop down closer to the floor to look for her without making it too obvious what he was doing. A few students passed, eying him warily and Elliot quickly stood up, pretending to be looking in his bag. Once they'd passed, Elliot was back to scouring the hallway. She hadn't been on the lower floors, and Elliot hoped she hadn't made it far. The sooner he found Penne, the sooner he could stop stressing. And maybe she'd actually stay in her enclosure for once.

Adorah was trekking up to the towers. She didn't mind her house, but she hated having to walk up floors and floors of moving staircases just to get to her bed. She pulled her bag higher on her shoulder as she walked and noticed a familiar face. Elliot seemed to be looking for something rather frantically. Adorah walked up behind him and gave him a small tap of the shoulder, hoping not to scare him. "You looking for something?"

Elliot straightened up immediately when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder, imagining it was some caretaker or prefect mad at him for messing around in the corridors. He relaxed when it turned out to be Adorah, fumbling for a way to answer her question without sounding too crazy or irresponsible. "Have you seen any.. rats?" He asked her slowly, shaking his head when he realized he'd swung and missed on the not sounding crazy part here. "I uh. I lost my rat? She's really smart and always gets into my bag and she got out again between class and now I can't find her," He said, squinting behind Adorah when he thought he saw some movement, realizing it must have only been a passing shadow from the window.

Adorah was taken aback by Elliot's question. A rat? Why would there be rodents roaming around, and why would Elliot be looking for one. She quickly realized during his next statement he meant a pet rat and felt like hitting herself in the head. The concept of pets at Hogwarts was quite different from the muggle world. While they had cats, she wasn't sure how she felt about rats and toads and even owls. At least owls were useful. However, she saw what looked like concern in the Hufflepuff's face and gave him a reassuring smile. She looked in the direction Elliot glanced and didn't see anything. "I haven't seen a rat, but I can help you look for her. What's her name?" She had never tried to find a rat and wasn't sure where to even start, especially in an entire school. However, she wanted to help her friend and also make sure no unsuspecting first year was frightened to death by the site of a rodent in their bed.

Elliot tried to make himself relax a little. Penne was smart and had snuck out on him who knows how many times before and been fine. He'd find her. It was a relief though when Adorah offered to help him look though and Elliot felt his shoulders sag in relief, giving her a sheepish glance. "Thanks. Sorry if I sound a little crazy," He said softly. "Uh, her name is Penne. Like. Like the pasta," He told her weakly, moving to scan the hallway again. "I had her in my bag in potions but I haven't seen her since class ended," He said, glancing again really quick back down the staircase just in case he'd missed her somehow.

The Second Year girl was minding her own business, trying to think of a way to get out of having to do her Potions homework. The class was so lame, and there were so many gross things. She couldn't believe she actually had to do the things the stupid Professor asked her to do. Amari began her slog up all the stupid stairs to her stupid Dorm room, when something ran across her eyes. She paused, and in a split second her eyes realized what was actually running across the floor. An almighty scream escaped from her lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back