Random Question...

If you were really at Hogwarts, what house would you be in?

• Gryffindor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hufflepuff

• Ravenclaw

• Slytherin

• [url=http://piratemonkeysinc.com/images/Sparklypoo.gif]Sparklypoo [/url]

• Total voters

Violet Bellamy

Somehow, Pulling It Together

OOC First Name
Camilla
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
Self-explanatory. If you (that's you, not your character) were a Hogwarts student, what house would you be in?

I think I'd be in Ravenclaw. I'm not dedicated, but I like to think I'm smart. If not, I don't know. I guess I'd be in Hufflepuff.

I choose hufflepuff, but really me and miss Kathy Potter got sorted into Slytherin :p
Kathy Potter my friend from high school, she was name after potter because you will see her everyday with at least one of the books in her hand, and that was 4 years of it.

I might buy the uniform for halloween this year, good idea, might see if I can hold a sorting ceremony in the library that might be fun:p

Take photos! It sounds exciting. =D.

My school uniform looks like a Slytherin uniform (if Vydrael were here, he could back me up cause he's seen it).

Oh cool, I didn't wear them in high school, but that cool

:lol: I know Ellie's in gryffindor but i think i would be too, because i answered all of the questions on the Sorting application with what i would do and i jus dont think i fit into any of the other houses.
Im not extremely smart but i am intelligent, im also adevntorous, daring and i think brave, ill have to ask Kirsty about that later but yeh i think soo, im also a real dare-devil, but i think id suit Gryffindor better :D Since hufflepuffs are rarely brave and daring and Ravenclaw's are too smart for me, Slytherin, just no :lol: im not Evil, even though i can act that way sometimes ^_^

Its hard to choose really, I mean if you were there that another story. I know all my brothers and my sister house would be.

oldest brother= Gryffindor
Brother after me= Ravenclaw or Gryffindor (He math smart)
2nd youngest= Slytherin on man that kid evil :p, like to fight.
youngest= hufflepuff yeah hes too kind :lol:
my sister= Ravenclaw she deft book smart :wub: her
sister in law: Gryffindor or Ravenclaw yes deft them two

Ravenclaw FTW. I'm dual majoring in physics and astronomy, that's fairly descriptive of a Ravenclaw, I would say. And I'm a huge nerd, but meh, technicalities.

This one was really hard to choose. I think that seriously, if this were the world of Harry Potter, I would be sorted into either Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Ravenclaw because I'm dedicated to school, Slytherin because I can be quite difficult to get along with, and I've already come to terms with that. I don't like dealing with bs, in other words.

Hufflepuff would probably be out of the question, and Gryffindor, well, I can be kind of a coward at times.

But I ended up picking Ravenclaw. :D

I think I would be in Gryffindor. I know thats what house my character is in but I still think it matches me. I mean I am smart but I think I am brave and daring too. I will try just about anything but lately I've really been wanting to go sky diving. I only have one fear and thats snakes. I'm deathly afraid so Sytherin is out of the question. I cant even look at pictures of snakes. Its irrational but one did bite me when I was four. I dunno though. Maybe I'm wrong.

If I were afraid of what bit me when I was younger... geese would be uber scary :-0

*re-reads* what isn't understandable?
A goose bit me when I was younger :-0

i took slytherin, coz my personality lies there and about school uniform ours is brown so i think non of the houses color type.

I think I would be in Hufflepuff because I am not really smart like ravenclaw and Im not extremely brave (usually!) and I would definately not get into the category of being evil like a slytherin. I like to be kind and caring like a Hufflepuff. My uniform is Navy Blue but that still wouldnt make me a ravenclaw.

So we have a few Gryffindors, and not many Hufflepuffs. Interesting.

Hufflepuffs were the leftovers, nobody wants to be a leftover. :p

I have yet to vote :D :p

*shakefist at Nick*

I have Hufflepuff pride, although I would actually be a Ravenclaw. =P.

i guess if there would be ahouse of mixture of Ravenclaw and Gryffindor thats were Id be.Really, i am not showin off or anything cuz i come overall(from 270 students)in top five and I think I might be the bravest girl in my grade.

I'd probably be Ravenclaw, I'm not brave enough to be Gryffindor, I'm not nice enough to be in Hufflepuff, I'm not cunning enough to be in Slytherin. But I am smart...well, Kinda smart I like to think.

*More than likely it would kick me out saying I'm a muggle.*

I fear I would probably be a Hufflepuff, but not for being kind or anything just because I don't fit in anywhere else :((

I'm not particularly hard working
I'm not particularly malicious
I'm not particularly brave

:((

*refuses to vote*

Professor Nicolas King said:
I fear I would probably be a Hufflepuff, but not for being kind or anything just because I don't fit in anywhere else :((

*refuses to vote*
so, you wouldn't fit in ravenclaw? :blink:

*refuses to vote*
Not true, You're definatly Ravenclaw material Nick! More so than me!

Estrella Drage said:

*refuses to vote*
so, you wouldn't fit in ravenclaw? :blink:
Ravenclaws seem like hard workers to me academically, -shrug-
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back