Quidditch Chat: Year 40

Reeve Buchanan

TeamWin/LossPoints
Gryffindor0-2100
Hufflepuff1-1190
Ravenclaw1-1160
Slytherin2-0330

Here's where you can chat all things quidditch for this IC year!

Quidditch will begin again in a few days!
Any predictions for the season? Which Seeker will have the quickest snitch catch?
Who will be the first person taken out of a game?

Last edited:
After stalking the practice threads, I've decided that my favorite thing about the Slytherin team is that there is zero camaraderie. So the Slytherins just practice in dead silence and occasionally glare at each other, and if someone starts cheering, it's usually for themselves xD

Last edited:
I think Hufflepuff could argue that just because they're talking doesn't mean they're getting along.. :r

After stalking the practice threads, I've decided that my favorite thing about the Slytherin team is that there is zero camaraderie. So the Slytherins just practice in dead silence and occasionally glare at each other, and if someone starts cheering, it's usually for themselves xD
I think Hufflepuff could argue that just because they're talking doesn't mean they're getting along.. :r

was there a memo about talking during training that I missed?

Still waiting for the game where the seeker immediately catches the snitch the second it starts

They've never interacted before but I'm weirdly looking forward to Celia and Felicity going against each other as beaters. Same year, very different chars 👀

me: okay Felicity, hit their seeker
Felicity: [hits Celia]
me: no, their seeker
Felicity: [hits Celia again]

I'm only sad it wasn't Felicity (or even Celia herself if that's even possible??) who dealt the death blow

Also anyone know if I'm allowed to post Celia's reaction in the thread?

I was a little sad it wasn't Flick as well, but teamwork makes the dreamwork. I believe as long as it's clear you're not taking any actions and you're not pressing any buttons, a reaction's fine; though might be best to wait until Reeve calls official timeout and then react.

Well this is going better than expected.

Clearly the snitch knew it had to appear before anyone else got KO'd.

Have to say, the luck surrounded the younger seekers this year has been astounding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back