Psst, hi there!

Charmaine Zsigmond

OOC First Name
Gaux
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Charmaine woke up and decided to go for a walk during her rest before the classes start. She headed through the corridors and decided to go to the Great Lawn instead of somewhere else. She headed for the Great Lawn and sat to a spot where there was no one else besides her. In her bag, she always brought her drawing book, a pencil, and some colored pencils she bought in the muggle world, and some of them are gifts from her aunts last christmas. She started to draw the beautiful seen of the great lawn, and imagining that there was a sunset in front of her. As she was drawing on her book, she saw a boy, a Hufflepuff to be exact, strolling around the lawn. "Psst, hi there!" she said to the boy, and wondering of the boy noticed her or not.

OOCOut of Character:
Kinda short. Sorry. :cry:

Graeme was lying on the grass of the great law, he was just lying on the ground, just letting the cool grass touch his warm skin. He'd been training, first with warm ups, stretches then moving swiftly on to laps, slow at first and then building up. Till eventually he'd been dashing back and forth. The teen had moved on and just there was him finished, he'd done the last of the push ups, which he was still pretty bad at, and had just lay on the ground to regain his strength. He wanted to keep in shape, wanted to keep himself fit and ready for whatever would come his way in terms of quidditch. They'd lost their first game, but Graeme was determined to just keep pushing on. He trained longer and hard, he made the team focus more, though he tried to still keep it fun. Rolling on to his stomach, the teen got himself to his feet and as he did some cool down stretches, he noticed a girl sitting not overly far from him. Graeme smiled slightly noting that the girl was familiar though he was just doing the stretches and wasn't keen to interrupt her. He would've left had she not got his attention. Graeme's hufflepuff quidditch t-shirt was stuck to his body from all of the sweat. He felt pretty disgusting but he walked the small distance over to her, "Hi," he smiled at her, this girl he knew, they were in the same year, same house, her name escaped him right now, "What are you doing?" he asked as he took a seat on the ground and let himself relax further. Keep his breathing under control and stretching a few of the remaining muscles he hadn't already, "I'm Graeme, by the way, we're in the same house and year, but I've never introduced myself tae you,"

Charmaine continued drawing until the boy noticed her. "Hi." she replied to the boy. As the boy sat down beside her, catching his breath. "Here, have some water." she said. Charmaine always brings water with her for emergencies. When the boy asked her what was she doing she stopped for a while and answered. "Well, obviously I am drawing an ugly picture." she said. She continued drawing, as the boy watched him and introduced himself. "Nice to meet you Graeme, I'm Charmaine, and yeah, I know who you are. I remember mumbling something to me last year during the House Meeting. You know, when I called Professor Kingston Professor Snow." she said raising her eyebrows at the boy. "I'm just joking. Hah! I forgot about it. Actually, I wasn't sure if it was you or other Hufflepuff Boys." she said smiling at the boy. Then she continued drawing the garden in a sunset.

The boy stretched a little as he sat down, sitting in a position to cool down and stretch a little more to ensure that he wasn't too sore after or that he didn't do his muscles damage when he tried to move again. He took the water from the girl and took a long drink of it before handing it back. He had water and everything else back at the quidditch pitch, but he felt tired and didn't feel like making the trip back right now, so he was glad for the water she gave him, "Ta," he said handing it back to her. He would've held on to it, but the teen was feeling better and didn't want to drink all her water. It wasn't like it was a scarcity but he didn't like taking what was not rightfully his. He looked at the picture she was describing the one she was drawing. The boy shrugged, he didn't know much about art and wasn't actually sure how this compared to other pieces. He smiled at her, Charmaine as she introduced herself, and then talking about the fact they'd possibly talked before. Graeme frowned trying to remember if that was true or not. Unable to really figure it out. He just smiled at her and then shrugged, "I've no recollection of that, so it've might no have been me," he told her with a small smile, "I think you're picture's quite good Char," he motioned to it as she turned back to it, "Do you draw often?" This was the first time he'd seen her but he was unsure as to if it was just she drew in many places and did not have a routine like he did when it came to quidditch.

Charmaine continued drawing while Graeme was drinking in her bottle. "You're welcome." she said to Graeme when he returned her water bottle. Charmaine continued drawing until she was done with the sketching and started coloring it. When the boy talked she listened and when he was done talking she answered right away. "Yeah, I know. I can't remember who was it. I was just fooling around." she said then continued coloring. When said that her drawing was beautiful, Charmaine smiled and said "Thank you, but, you know not that good." she said. "And yeah, I draw often, actually I compile them in this binder right here. Then every Christmas, I would leave it in my house. I have my own portfolio in my house. In Christmas you can come and see. Only if you want to." she told Graeme. "Okay, enough introducing about me, its you turn now. I've watched your games. You're good. Well, I mean, I was once a part of the quidditch team, but I figured that I like to draw." she said. "Uhmm, in what year were you when you joined Quidditch?" she said. She continued drawing while waiting for Graeme to answer.

Graeme just nodded at the girl and then sat down beside her as he spoke, he didn't remember her, and knew that if it had in fact been him he felt bad for not remembering who she was, though Char didn't seem to remember who he was, so it worked out. He nodded along as she spoke, art, drawing, painting that had never been of interest to him, at least not as something that he wanted to do. But, he listened along as she spoke, it was clear that she was pretty into her artwork, and he gave a small smile when she offered for him to come see it. It was a nice gesture from someone he barely knew. He did however shake his head at the girl, since while it was a nice offer, Graeme didn't leave the school generally at christmas and if he did, spending time with his grandparents made him just have no other time. He would've told the girl as much had she stopped speaking so much, finally she stopped and Graeme gave her a warm smile, "What position did you play?" he asked her with the usual curiosity Graeme had in talking about quidditch, "I was an alternate in first year, joined the team officially by second year, been playing ever since, now I'm captain," he said proudly smiling at her, "And that fae the offer to see your paintings, I'm sure they're all really excellent but I cannae go tae your house, I generally stay here during it, but, thanks fae the offer," he explained to her with a smile, "What kind of things do you draw? How long have you been drawing for?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back