Professor Plotses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could definitely offer Irene Meredith. She is my Hogwarts Librarian character. I am also looking for ways to get her have some rps. She was a Durmstrang graduate. She has been to New Zealand before but she was still getting used to the castle since she has never been there before. Monty could be her new friend.

I have Danielle Corelli and Alexis Sage Kramer as my student accounts. Alexis is taking up Monty's class and finds it interesting. She was fairly good in class (in my opinion :p ). As for Danielle, she is in seventh year but has been excelling as well in her Potions NEWTS (in my opinion again :p ). I am open for any plots with them.

Heya Arle!! Sorry for the delay. I'd definitely be up for a friendship between Irene and Monty. Monty's always in the library so many they could strike up a conversation there some day? Actually, I sort of have an idea! I could start? ^_^

I am also up for student plots! I'm running a bit short of ideas for them right now, though. If you have anything in mind, I'd be happy to throw Monty in, though! :D

You can definitely start then I can reply. :wub:

Sorry I haven't got to this yet! It's at the top of my list, I just haven't had muse to write recently!!

extremely mad you are trying to kill me in werewolf rn, but i digress

Hezekiah and Monty- Friends? Hezekiah is a lot like his daughter, but he is definitely in more adult-ey about it. He'd probably respect Monty a bit more than Rama, but he is rough around the edges.

Adrian and Monty- I don't know how they'd meet, but I think Adrian would enjoy Monty's company. She is not a very people person either. She tends to like being around people who won't challenge her, as she has a very strong personality and is kind of intimidating because of her Scitorari status.

Hezekiah and Monty - yaass. I think it'd be totally great for them to be friends. Monty would even help him out if he needed wolfsbane/help brewing/etc. (if he wanted the help!). What kind of RP were you thinking between them? I can't handle any more RPs right at this second but I will definitely write it down so that we can do it after my list gets a bit smaller, if you want!

Adrian and Monty - I think he'd be a bit uncomfortable in her company, to be honest. Intimidating young women are scary :r =)) if you want to do it just because it'd be funny, I'm up for that as well, but I'm not sure friendship would quite be on the cards!! Sorry!

Hezekiah and Monty- I feel like Hez would invite him over for Christmas or just for like drinks or something as a way to repay him for helping out. (Rama would be under control. He'd props just put a sleeping curse on her.) And I am totally fine with waiting to start something up!

Adrian and Monty- I just hate offering 1 character, so I honestly just picked a random one tbh.

Ahahaha =)) aw, that'd be great! And awesome, I will write it down and message you when I am able to do it, thank you!

Haah np :p (but you can offer just one character I don't mind!!)

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Sorry I haven't got to this yet! It's at the top of my list, I just haven't had muse to write recently!!
No worries.
Just excited to get Irene plotting.

Okay this is for Irene x Monty! Sorry for the delay. I had a couple of RPs that really needed to be done before Christmas and I was getting overwhelmed!!

http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30348533/1/

Ignore the approval ID, it's just for the backstory :D

Rama Mowry said:
Hezekiah and Monty- I feel like Hez would invite him over for Christmas or just for like drinks or something as a way to repay him for helping out. (Rama would be under control. He'd props just put a sleeping curse on her.) And I am totally fine with waiting to start something up!
Okay so I am totally still up for this, but I forgot that Monty's gonna be real stressed out this Christmas :lol: (but maybe that could be extra fun :shifty: ). Maybe after a few drinks he'd even open up a bit though :o if you'd be up for Hez hearing his problems, that is XD.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back