Professor King

(((If hysteria were to ensue it should've when a guy walks in missing an arm, and not bleeding. Besides I get it; he doesnt't :p not for "How did this happen" at least :p )))

"Well I didn't really notice it per se, Sophia did." he replied honestly, "I was teaching her something or rather and she noticed my fingers were, well, missing." he paused a moment to collect some thoughts then continued, "I can't actually recall coming in contact with a student missing limbs, or a shopkeeper for that matter, but I was recently in the area of the Ministry of Magic and had the pleasure, for lack of a better word, of meeting some shady looking characters whom left after I refused to give them my name."

(((Wow!! I'm really sorry about that!!)))

Alicia nodded, making sure to make no direct, physical contact. "Yes, well, someone will need to be in contact with the Ministry and let them know that there might be someone walking around carrying the sickness." She wondered when she should write the letter.

(((LOL! no problem :) I will add an rp to this post when my interwebs (credit to Ford's word...) gets back up :) )))
"You are as always, correct."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back