• You must reset your password!
    Before accessing your account(s) you must submit a password reset using the username of the account you wish to recover.
    If you don't see the email, please check your junk folder!

Private! A meeting... (continued)

Grande Fuego

Wand
Bois D'Arc Wand 12" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Grande nodded, "Tell me about yourself? Like I've told you about me. You can trust me." Grande said.

Grande Fuego

Wand
"Well, why don't you talk about where you grew up? Thats an easy thing to talk about."Grande said encouragingly

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
"Well..." she said softly. "I grew up in London, both my parents attended Hogwarts there....they studied under all the originals...along with Alicia Barker our headmistress. And thats it...I never was let out much, only to go to Diagon Alley or Knockturn Alley...otherwise I staid in out house. Almost every day my parents would have a new Death Eater friend over...I got to know them all very well. They were family to me..." she began letting her voice trail off to nothing, feeling awkward about talking about her home life. "I'm sorry...I don't have any good specifics like yourself..."

Grande Fuego

Wand
"What about Diagon Alley? I've never been to the one in Britain. Is it nice?" Grande asked

Grande Fuego

Wand
"I'll go one day and see if I feel the same way. What about Knocturn alley? What is that like, it seems so interesting" Grande said

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
"Its...dark..." Bellatrix said with a light laugh. "But very interesting...but for magic that is...well...dark magic...stuff that shouldn't be messed with...nor used for good..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)