Private! A meeting... (continued)

Grande nodded "Do you like to read?" Grande asked

Bellatrix gave a crooked nod. "Sometimes....I usually am not the one with a book, but on occasion if it is a good book, then yes. I will read, I mainly know this stuff from my 'so called childhood' which really wasin't much of one anyway... What about you?"

"I like reading" Grande said "What do you mean by "So called Childhood"? he asked hoping it wasn't too personal.

Grande smiled softly back "I understand, it can sometimes be quite hard, when parents are involved with something and leave you to yourself." Grande said looking at the book on his lap.

"Do you like your parents?" Grande asked

"Did?"Grande said "What happened to them?"

"T-They were murdered when I was eight years old....they were Death Eaters....and slipped up...the ministry was too quick...and too many....they didn't have a chance....the others arrived too late...." she softly said, her voice cracking slightly.

Grande looked at Bellatrix, "I'm sorry. That must have been quite bad" Grande said

"I don't know about you but if It were me, even if I hated my parents and wanted to kill them myself for what ever reason. If they were killed I would feel pretty down about it." Grande said

"Yeah..." she mumbled. "I still can't...fathom...how truly....kind you are...with nothing to gain from this...no reward...other than some type of personal one....I dunno...just...." she said trying to come up with the correct words, but at a loss for them.

Grande looked at her, not knowing really what to say, so he just smiled kindly

"About me? What do you want to know?" Grande saked

"Anything...your parents...your life....your emotions, personality, anything..." she said almost for some reason pleading.

"Okay then, my parents and me" Grande said "Well my family's not that big, I have two little cousins on my dad side, who both live in Paris. I myself grew up in France, I moved to Spain lately." Grande took a breath wondering if Bellatrix was even interested in what he was saying "My mum's french and a witch. She went to Beauxbaton school of Magic and on holiday when she was 20 and Living in Lyon, France she met my dad. A law student at the University of Lyon. My mother and my dad didn't get along at first but as time went on the began to like each other more. My dad finished Uni and went off to work in law firm in Dijon and my mother was working in the french Ministry."

Grande paused again, he didn't really like telling people about his family. It was always something he kept to himself. "My mother told my father about being a witch when he proposed. He was not shocked, he smiled and accepted it. They got married and about a year after they were married I came into the picture. My mother wanted me to get the best life I could so told me I was a wizard young but I couldn't tell anyone. I went to muggle school, in France and was a bit of an outcast, I always had a book with me. I made a friend after around 2 years, she was from England and we got along. I moved to spain and her and her family moved to about a few months later. I think her dad was in the army or something." Grande stopped he looked round the room before beginning again. "I got my letter and I had to go to New Zealand. I couldn't tell my friend why. She got annoyed and kept asking why. I will never tell a girl I'm going away and not be able to tell her why again. I still have the mark she left." Grande said "Thats all I can really tell you about my parents and me."

"Oh...." Bellatrix said softly, almost touched by Grande's story. "Thats so....I can't think of any better word that precious..." she said with a light laugh.

Grande smiled, "Anything else you would like to know about me?" Grande asked

Grande thought, what was there to say. "In Spain and in France I lived in a large house always far away from any city centre. My room was always at the top floor and in my house in France I used to sit on my window sill and think. Then I moved to Spain and was able to go out of my room throught the window and sit of the roof of the garage, that had my fathers car in it. I used to watch the sun set and the sun rise and count the stars." Grande said "Can I trust you? Will you not tell anyone, what I said. I'd rather tell them myself. Can I trust you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back