Private! A meeting... (continued)

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Bellatrix lead Grande up to the seventh floor. She then began to pace, I need a place to talk to a friend, a secret friend, that no one will know of.... she thought over and over. Soon she heard the familiar sound of stone shifting and she saw the door slowly come into place. She then slowly creaked open the door and stepped in. The room was full of books, games, food and any other fun item. The floor was littered with fluffy armchairs and pillows. The colors of Gryffindor and Slytherin were evenly distributed around the room. Bellatrix slowly walked around the room, inspecting it, until she stopped in front of a big green armchair and plopped down into it.

Grande followed Bellatrix into the ROR. It was a very nice room. Grande looked round and pick something up to eat. He ate it as he continued his look around the room. The colours of both Gryffindor and Slytherin. Grande saw that Bellatrix was now seated in a green chair. Tired Grande walked over and sat down in a red chair beside her. He yawned, loudly. "Sorry, I'm really tired." Grande apologized to Bellatrix.

Grande looked round the room. He got up and went to the book shelf. "Do you come here often?" Grande asked as he looked at the many different books.

Grande nodded as he picked up a book. "Does it always turn into this?

Grande nodded an looked at all the books. He picked up a second book and smiled at the title. It read Usual Friendships. He put back the book and continued looking, picking up a pretty dusty one he wiped ofthe dusty on the cover and saw the title MacBeth He turn round to Bellatrix. "Have you ever hard of the book MacBeth?" He asked

"You've heard of MacBeth but never the book?" Grande asked wondering if he had understood right.

"Yes....from what I have learned he was a real man...."

ooc: I am totally making this up. I mean think about it, the Magical World believes in Merlin but the Muggle word doesn't so I am taking it more of that approach...do you understand where I am coming from?

"He was this book is based on him. Some of it is made up." Grande said

((Macbeth was a real man, he did actually live. Though I'm not sure where you are coming from))

ooc: I knew that...now I am confusing my self. Sh!t....never mind.... haha. :lol:

"Oh..." Bellatrix said a little interested.

Grande walked back over with the book and sat down. "With in the book there is a character called Lady Macbeth" Grande said

Grande opened his mouth to tell her but looking at book he closed his mouth and look up at Bellatrix. "Wait, why am I boring you with a muggle book that was written over 500 years ago." Grande said standing up and begining to take the book back to the shelf.

"Oh..." she responded softly. "I....I was just....curious... I know not much about the muggle ways...and found it rather....interesting..." she said letting her voice wrasp softer and softer till the last word was barely audiable.

Grande looked at her. "Would you like me to explain about Lady MacBeth?" Grande said

Grande looked and went back to sit down. "Lady MacBeth, was in some ways like you." Grande said opening the book.

"She liked power, she liked to have power and would do anything to get power." Grande said "Even kill the king."

Bellatrix's hand who had reached up to grab a snag in her robe froze and dropped suddenly to her lap. "R-Really...." she uttered softly, curious for Grande to continue on.

"Yes, even the king. Though when it actually comes to it, she is not as strong as you." Grande said "She was driven by her thirst for power but when it actually came to doing the deed, she was unable."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back