Presenting

Saffron Crewe

OOC First Name
Raze
Well, here it is, the promise presentation that took me a few weeks to finish(Stupid youtube). Sorry if the audio doesn't fit the video, its hard to process an itunes song on MMV(Microsoft Movie Maker). Anyways, you are free to comment because you have the right and I think this is the worst I ever done for the past one year I started making this things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nA4SM6lsbA

Song: Bella's Lullaby & At the Beginning
PB Photos by: Accio! Staffs

Thank you for watching
Joyce :wub:

Gah, Joyce! You're going to make me cry all over again!

Great job as always.

♥ the Anastasia song.

Wow Joyce, this was really good! :cool:
I even liked the song, awesome job putting this together! :hug:

:cry: Awwww now I know why everyone else cried when it had their charries on the presentation.

This is awesome, Joyce! Thank you :hug: And the song works perfectly :wub:

It was awesome, Joyce! ♥

Loved it! ♥ I can't wait for my charrie to be graduating next year. :)

love it ♥

Thanks for working on this every year, Joyce. :)
If there's anything we can do to make this process easier for you (maybe incorporating it with the yearbook process somehow. ZetaBoards has flash tags we could embed the videos in the yearbook, I'm sure, and use the yearbook for the 7th year images and maybe messages to/from them).
Just an idea, if it'd help you at all and get this out there more. :)

Thanks again! ^_^

Once again awesome job Joyce!! This one didn't even have any of my characters in it this time around and it still made me cry. Thanks for all your hard work :D

Nicolas King said:
Thanks for working on this every year, Joyce. :)
If there's anything we can do to make this process easier for you (maybe incorporating it with the yearbook process somehow. ZetaBoards has flash tags we could embed the videos in the yearbook, I'm sure, and use the yearbook for the 7th year images and maybe messages to/from them).
Just an idea, if it'd help you at all and get this out there more. :)

Thanks again! ^_^
This idea is awesome, Nick. If its not that a lot of work you and the others then do it, it will be appriciate. :D

And your welcome, Nick and Kat

I'll look in to it and send you a PM, Joyce. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back