Pratice Duells

((I know!))

Kate smiled at Faith as it came towards her and watched the reaction through her glassy shield she had called up. When everyone had their wands again Kate plucked up the courage. "Um guys, why don't you two have a go on each other. This doesn't seem to be working very well. I will wait." She said with a patient tone.

"Erm ok" she said, she didn't really know what was going on but she agreed anyhow. Holding her wand up to Libby "stupefy" she bellowed, the red bolt projecting itself towards her.

Libby nodded. Kate was right. She turned to Faith again and called out "Protego!" when the spell came hurtling at her. She laughed at the defence and changed round. "My turn" she stuck her tongue out at her and grinned. "Stupefy!" she called with a bright red beam closing in towards Faith.

Faith had just noticed the spell that was throwing itself towards here, she had little time to react, the spell hit her knocking her to the floor, it wasn't as powerful as she thought it would be, but she seemed to have severely damaged her left arm, she gasped at the pain. She managed to stand up, just and raise her wand at Libby "expelliarmus" she cried the spell flowing to Libby.

Libby jumped when Faith fell over. "Sorry" she called. She braced herself for the next spell and when it came, Libby forgot about her magic instincts and took on her muggle ones instead. She ducked neatly and grinned.

(is that possible lol?)

((Is what possible?))

Kate smiled and stood back, happy for them to get on with it. She watched as Faith went flying back and clutched her arm. Running over she crouched down. "Faith are you OK?" But before she was answered Faith got up and the two girls continued their duel. Kate waited patiently, her mind on everything apart from the duel going on infront of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back