Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby waiting in the chamber for someone to join her.

Faith walked into the dueling chamber, and saw Libby waiting for someone to duel here, she hadn't intended to duel, but she might as well practice.

Libby laughed as Faith and Kate joined her and smiled. "Sure, i need to pratice stupefy though. I'm not sure what to do if you need reviving" she said sticking out her tongue at Kate.

"Didn't Professor King tell us it was 'finite'?" she asked, looking for some support. She pulled up her high heel boots and brushed down her uniform. She smiled at Kate, brushing her hand down her hair.

"Finite?" she asked, wondering what she meant.

(seriously lol..what do u mean?)

"Fininte Incantatum" she said, looking at Libby all confused. "Professor Kind told us to practice it for homework" she laughed.

(( Look Here ))

(ahh thanks :p )

Libby nodded, "Or that? I don't mind" she replied, but got out her wand ready and grinned cheekily at Faith.

Faith cleared her throat and pulled out her yew wand, she stood up on the platform her high heels echoing through the empty chamber. "Okie dokie" she smiled, pointing her wand in front of her.

"Ready?" Libby asked. "Finite Incantatum!" she shouted, aiming her wand at Faith and secretly praying she would block it.

((lol i dont know i wasnt in this lesson...prehaps i should wait for Faith XD)

((What I mean is like 'Fininte Incantatum' stops any current spell, right? Well then theres no current spell so Libby should start off with either Stupefy or Expelliarmus, and you use stupefy to revive the person you stunned...))

[Well we can just use Kagyou's theory if Libby is 'A', Faith is 'B' and Kate is 'C' then that works out, A will fight B, B will fight C, C will fight A]

(lol ok)

Libby had her wand to Faith but she noticed Kate had her own at Libby. She waited until they were ready before casting, "Expelliarmus" and a gold beam headed towards Faith.

Kate smiled at Libby as she commanded the instruction and also murmured the spell. Watching with pleasure as Libby's wand flew into Kate's hand, Kate quickly brought up a protego shield from Faith's oncoming spell.

((I thought it was going to be serperate. Like Libby and Faith duel first, then Libby and Kate, and then Kate and Faith. I didn't think we would be doing it in a triangle and all firing spells at once. :wacko: ))

[This is going to be interesting :lol: ]

Faith glared at the spell projecting itself towards her, she didn't have time to react and the spell knocked her wand out of her hand, she gasped as it did, it felt like a rush of electricity down her wrist. Shaking a little, she picked her wand from off the platform and directed it to Kate, clearing her throat "stupefy" she stated, the bolt flew itself towards her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back