Practising Defence

Jolly glared at Violet and rolled her eyes. "You stinky, sneaky, conniving little...Hufflepuff!" she said, walking up to her and offering Violet a hand so that she could get up. Jolly's eyes were dancing with mirth and she was sure that Violet would understand she was joking. "Now, give me back my wand!"

Violet's eyes sparkled, wickedly. "You have to admit, it was very clever of me," she said, giggling. Violet accepted Jolly's hand, and then passed her wand back. "I think you need to keep a tighter hold of your wand in future, Miss Cooper!" she said in a teacherly tone, that was only betrayed by her laughter. "So I see we're practicing for DADA?"

When Violet advised that Jolly needed to keep a tighter hold on her wand, Jolly shook her head and said, "Look what I did to that little rose bush! I have an excuse - I was surprise," she said, a guilty grin on her face. They walked back to Andy and Jolly said, "Andy and I are working on Finite, Stupefy and Protego."

[ooc; let's wait for the others now, shall we? :) ]

Andy was considering what Kailey had said and nodded her head eventually having made up her mind. Suddenly Jollys wand went flying out of her hand again.
Andromeda looked about her because she certainly hadn't done it this time around.
When Violet came over to them, Andy just smiled and raised her hand in salutation before turning to Jolly and saying.

"Maybe those practise dummies are the way to go. At least none of us would get hurt" she said, including the whole group.

Kailey was glad Andy had enough sense to listen. Sure an essay wouldn't really be bad but still. This way noone would get hurt either.

When Andy suggested the practice dummies, Jolly shook her head. "There's no risk in that!" she said shocked.

"Jolly they give realistic reactions, didn't you hear her? Weren't you listening to Kailey?" she said a tad annoyed, she for one was tired of blasting rocks and reallly wanted to have a go at these dummies.

"Ok well maybe Kailey and I should go then?" she grinned at Jolly to see if she would change her mind. Amy and Drae seemed still in full swing with their spells.

"Trust me...You think you won't get caught but Estrella will pop up as suddenly as someone apparating it seems like." Kailey said

"Ok look I'm going there, follow us over if you all get bored of the rocks ok", Andy laughed and turned to Kailey, "Lead the way then".

[[do you want to open a thread for the next one Kailey?]]

" Okay then." Kailey said as she started walking back to the castle.

[IDK where the dummies actually are so I'll improvise.]

Jolly huffed and little, stood her ground for a couple of seconds, and then followed Andy and Kailey. "Okay, okay, but you should have insisted a little more, don't you think?" she muttered under her breathe childishly.

[Well, Considering that at the time noone else was in it IDK. Ask andy, I dont mind but she might.]

[ooc; no, i think i'll continue]

Jolly watched Andy and Kailey leave and she turned back around, looking for a while at the different flowers, then her eyes caught a yellow colored one and she walked over. She sat down opposite the flower and said clearly, "Stupefy!" It turned out her wand movement was wrong. So she tried again, "Stupefy." A jet of red light shot out of her wand and struck the flower. It went rigid.

"Yay, it works," she said happily to herself. Then, went on trying the Finite spell on the flower to reverse the spell. She tried three times before it worked. She kept doing wrong movements or saying it wrong. Then, on the fourth time, she said quite clearly, "FINITE!" And the yellow flower was back to normal, with it's stem bent a little like before in the wind. "Yes!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back