Practicing

( Oh LOL :) , cartwheel then a flip )

( Ok, sorry..I didn't explain well...roundoff ( that was the word i was looking for) then going into a back flip)

Caysi nodded. " It took her just two weeks to teach me how to do a back handspring!" She giggled.

Kiera laughed. "Wow! And I thought I was a quick learner!" she said impressed. "It took me three months to learn a back handspring by myself and another month to perfect it." she said grinning.

Caysi giggled. " Now, I've been practicing another thing that my sister taught me, first you do the splits in the air then you flip backwards..kinda like a back tuck, do you know what I'm talking about?" She asked Kiera.

Caysi scrunched her lips. " I probably can show you better than I can tell you." She jumped up high in the air, then she did the splits quick..while she was still high in the air with the splits she quickly turned her back and did a flip. She landed perfectly. " Well, it took some time to perfect that but, do you get what I'm saying?" she asked Kiera.

Caysi smiled. " Thank you." Caysi smiled. " What else could we try? There was this one thing you did before, like twisting after a round off, can we try that?" She asked excited.

" Now can we try the twitsy thingy after the back handspring?" She asked Kiera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back