Practicing

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked from her dorm in her track pants and her sweat shirt. Caysi and Kiera would be practicing some gymnastics that would help them both in the summer. It would help Caysi with her diving and Kiera with her gymnastics. She brought her notebag along with her, it had some water and some other things in there. She made her way to the Garden because it was a relaxing place to practice. Caysi sat down on the bench waiting for Kiera.

Kiera put on shorts and a tank top. She groaned because she left all her leotards at home. oh well this is just a warm up she thought to herself. She pulled on her tennis shoes before she bounded out of the dorm and down to the gardens.

Kiera found Caysi waiting on her. "Hey Sham. You ready for this?" she asked.

Caysi looked at Peachy and smiled " You betcha!". " Kiera, aren't you freezing?". Caysi looked down at her sweatshirt and sweat pants noticing that it was cold outside.

Kiera laughed. "I am right now!" she shivered. "But here in a few minutes I wont be!" she responded. She found a long flat piece of fluffy grass. They had yet to plant flowers here yet. Kiera grinned at Caysi sitting over on the bench. She started to flip. She did a string of 6 standing backhandsprings. It was simple for her but she knew it was hard for beginners. It took a while to learn how to do a backhandspring. She finished and sprinted back over to Caysi.

Caysi watched Kiera. " How about we start with the easy stuff first, I heard of something called tumbling..is that hard?".

" I know how to do those..those are a bit too simple. She wondered " Are tumbles a bit to hard? Like what's in the middle?". she asked.

Caysi bit her lip. " A front walk over sounds fun, how do you do it?". she smiled and got up and did a cart wheel. " Is it something like that?".

Kiera grinned. "Kinda but not really." she said. "Like this.." Kiera said. She raised her arms and leaned forward. She kicked her legs up and over landing in a backbend but immediately standing up. She turned to grin at Caysi.

Caysi watched Kiera with wide eyes. " So that's kinda like a flip?". She put her hands over her head and took a deep breath and kicked her legs over her, she almost landed, but her foot slipped causing her to fall on her bottom. Caysi giggled " Was that ok?".

Caysi pushed on her palms and got up. She brushed herself off. " I'm going to try it a bit faster this time." She put her hands over her head and kicked her legs over her and landed on her feet but still a bit wobbily. Caysi smiled " How was that?". she asked.

Caysi smiled and nodded, she took about 6 steps back and put her hands over her head and kicked her feet over and landed straight on her feet. " Yes! Was that better?".

Caysi clapped. " Know...Urmm, is there something a bit harder than that, like doing that backwards?".

Kiera laughed. "Yes Sham! Actually its the exact same thing. Its called a back walkover." she said grinned. Kiera leaned backwards, kicking her feet over as her hands touched the ground. She stood again grinning at Caysi.

Caysi took a deep breath and leaved over and her hands touched the ground, she kicked her feet over and fell on her stomach. " Ouch". she said standing up. " I'll try again." She leaned over again and kicked her feet hard over her head, they landed on the ground and she stood up a bit wobbily. " How was that?". she asked brushing off her hands.

Caysi smiled and nodded. This time she added a bit of a bounce, she kicked her legs over and landed on her feet. " How was that?". she said wiping her hands from the grass.

Caysi asked again " Are you sure there's nothing called a tumble?". she asked. " It's like you jump backwards and you curl up in a ball in the air and then you land on your feet".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back