Practicing!looking for anyone who wants to join!

"That's fine with me" Heath said "That means we'll need another keeper, I'll play chaser if nobody has a problem with that, I'm going to tryout for chaser and I want to get some practice before tryouts"

"Alright, what is everyone going to be? So far we have Heath for chaser and me for keeper," Estrella said, "So, what are Dru, Elizabeth, and Courtney going to be? Maybe we should wait for one more person. Maybe we could have teams of three, with two chasers and a keeper on each, and then add more positions if more people come?"

"Alright," Estrella moved uncomfortably on her broom, she wanted to get moving. "Who wants to be the other keeper?"

"Okay," Estrella mused, as Courtney flew to the other end of the playing field. "So the chasers are Heath, Elizabeth, and Dru? Should we wait for another person?"

(OOC: waiting on Stormie btw.)

Liz grinned. "I'm fine either way. My position is beater or," Liz made a face, "seeker. So either way this is just a flying-practice for me." Liz grinned. "Not to mention, fun."

"Let's start," Estrella said. "Hmm. It's going to be difficult without two chasers on both sides..."

Liz grinned. "I could either be a neutral beater, and try to knock you all off, or I could fly around and referee. Maybe give some advice to anyone who'd like it."

"Okay, let's start with that," Estrella agreed. "Liz, you can start the game." She waited for the girl to throw the Quaffle in the air.

"Okay!" Liz said. "Anyone who wants advice at the end, let me know now." she waited for a moment, then flew to the center of the pitch. "All righty!" she called, "3...2...1.... GO!!!" on 'go' she threw the quaffle into the air, and flew to watch from above.

"Wait a minute!" Estrella yelled. "Whose on whose side?"

"Well, if Estrella and I are keepers, that leaves the chasers to join sides. Hurry up guys. We aren't getting any practice sitting here arguing!" Courtney said, winking at them.

"Well, not arguing. What side do you want to be on Heath?" Estrella asked, noticing that Dru was being very very quiet.

"I'll be on Estrella's side" Heath said flying to one set of goal hoops.

Bruin stumbled out onto the pitch and yelled at the rest of them...

"Hey, you can't start a game and not have me involved...". Bruin jumped on his broom and flew towards the others... "So, what do I do??? When can I start hitting people??? On purpose, I mean...", he added with a big grin.

"Okay, looks like we have even sides now..." Estrella bellowed. "So Heath is on my side, Dru is on Courtney's side, and since we have even chasers, you want to be on my side, Liz, and Bruin can go to Courtney's? Then we'll have two girls and two boys on both sides. Hmm.... This is getting kinda complicated.. Let's just start the game!" She floated impatiently at the hoops, not wanting to sound biatchy but also wanting to get things started.

"Thanks, Courtney.." she blushed, glad that she hadn't been too bossy. She really wanted to be a Quidditch captain for a Quidditch team when the teams were announced... "Could someone throw the Quaffle?"

Heath swooped to the ground, retrieved the quaffle, and with a grunt, hurled it as hard as he could straight up in the air before yelling "GAME ON!" and flying into the fray of students chasing after the quaffle or the bludgers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back