Practicing!looking for anyone who wants to join!

Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Having gratefully found some leisure time, Estrella headed down to the Quidditch pitch, her firebolt in hand. She was expecting some of her friends, so while she waited upon their arrival, she bolted into the air on her firebolt, practicing some of the maneuver's(spelled right? :blink: ) and stunts that she had gone over in Quidditch class. She zoomed through the goal hoops, hoping to increase agility and skill. She was hoping to be a keeper or chaser, so these qualities were a must to practice upon if she wished to do well in the Quidditch tryouts.

Unlike in her lesson however, Estrella practiced flying upside down, being careful not to stay in the position too long. Being a risk taker, she stood on her broom, increasing the speed and velocity until she was forced to slow down, nearly crashing into the broom shed. "That would've hurt like no other," Estrella mused. Practicing rolling upside down, she recognized a few robed figures strolling onto the Quidditch pitch.

"Hiyah!" she bellowed, and nearly fell off her broom with the action, catching the sleek wood surface with one hand.

I'd like to fl yon your stick. Please, if you dun mind. I haven't bought mine yet, oky

Heath strode towards the quidditch pitch, Firebolt in hand and noticed a girl already in the air he stopped at the edge of the pitch and waved up to her "Mind if I join you?" he asked.

"Sure!'' Estrella replied to the boy happily. "I'm Estrella; what house are you in? I'm just waiting for some friends."

"HEY! ESTRELLA!" Dru zoomed out from the school on her firebolt. Flying circles around Estrella, she cordially invited her to a race around the pitch. "One lap, that's all I want!"

Anastasia thought it would be a smart idea to get in a bit more practice, since she still is having a lot of trouble in class. As she heads down to the Quidditch pitch she can see other classmates already flying. She shouts out to the three students she already sees. "HEY GUYS! Would you mind if I join?" Anastasia smiles and waits for her classmates response

"Of course!" Estrella laughed. "I didn't expect this to be such a turnout! Are all of you going to try out for Quidditch?" She rolled on her broom again, her grin in her upside down position looking like a comical frown.

"Naw....i just love to fly!" Drueyna took off and sped around the field, "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Little excited there, Dru?" Estrella bubbled happily. With a rush she dove at her friend, and just before they were about to collide, she pulled up sharply, avoiding Drueyna's shocked face. "Scared'ya, didn't I?" She beamed mischieviously.

Heath hopped on his Firebolt and kicked off as hard as he could and zoomed towards the crowd of students already in the air. He flew towards Estrella and asked her "So are we practicing Quidditch today or just our flying?"

"Um, is there anything to play with, like a Quaffle or something?" Estrella wondered. "Do you know? Otherwise it's just flying."

Courtney walked up tp the group of students, firebolt in her hand. "Do you guys mind if I join you, I'm hoping to get as much practice as possible."

"Sure, Courtney!" Estrella exclaimed. "Anyone can join us. So, are there any Quaffles anywhere?"

"Well, many we can practice what we learned in our lessons, and we can ask Professor Simpson if she has any spare Quaffles to use," Estrella mused. "I know, anyone want to play tag? Might help with agility."

"The Headmistress said we could practice quidditch before tryouts, so there must be balls somewhere" Heath said, landing and heading for the broom shed.

Heath emerged from the shed a few moments later with a large, slightly trembling box and walked into the middle of the pitch and set iit down "This looks like the quidditch supplies" he said enthusiastically, knowing that finally he would get to play a good game of quidditch.

Courtney ran up to Heath eagerly; "Should we split up into teams? Or just practice as a whole group first?"

"Let's see" said Heath, looking around "How many of us are there? I don't know if there'll be enough for a proper game, and I'm not sure if the headmistress wants us releasing the snitch without supervision"

"Maybe we should just practice with the Quaffle for now," Estrella suggested to her friends. She took the red ball, throwing it up in the air and catching it continuously.

"Good idea" Heath said flying up into the air and opening his arms for Estrella to pass the ball to him "Who wants to play keeper?"

Estrella tossed the ball to Heath. "I'll play Keeper, if everyone's okay with it. I'm trying out for Keeper or Chaser, maybe we can switch off and practice everything."

Courtney flew up to where they were throwing the quaffle to each other. "Sounds good to me, I'll play any position right now. Since I intend on trying out for seeker or beater."

Estrella hovered over to the goal posts. "So, think we should split or just play as one team? I personally am in favor of splitting. I'll make the teams if you want me to"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back