Practicing for quidditch

Ford began circling Liz and Courtney, keeping an eye on Sophia, in case the quaffle went her direction, but ready to jump in and grab it if needed.

Liz suddenly stopped, and stared at the quaffle for a moment. "Er... how do I do this?" she asked.

She held her confused look for a moment, before darting off towards a hoop, and throwing the ball at it.

Ford had dove towards Liz as soon as she started moving towards the hoops, he was flying full speed towards her. He quickly reached Liz, just as she threw the quaffle at the hoops. He pulled forward and grabbed the quaffle, but his momentum was too much and he kept moving forwards through the hoops. He pulled to a stop and turned towards his teammates on the pitch; he looked at the hoops and grimaced before flying back onto the field.

Courtney laughed, "apparently it is 3 against one now! I'm just joking Ford, thanks for trying to help keep it away from the posts."

Sophia watched all of this from the other side of the pitch, waiting for Ford to come her way for the quaffle. She could not see everything perfectly from her vantage point, but she did see Ford go through the goal post. Why did he go through the goal post like that? Is he trying to show off?

Ford looked back at the hoops, cursing his inability to stop when he desperately needed to. He looked over to Sophia, but he couldn't tell what she was thinking. "I'll work on my breaking," he shrugged. He flew back to the group and threw the ball up, putting it back into play.

Well, I have to be more careful from now on, Courtney thought.

"I guess I have to work on paying attention. My own team member just scored on me." she said as she was slightly frowning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back