Practice

She hovered to a halt, and laughed, putting on her crooked, goofy smile, putting one hand behind her head, and holding onto the broom with the other, sticking her legs strait out in front of her.
"Never! First time!"

Caysi nodded her head and said " Do you want to through the quaffle and see hoe far it can go....and then I can go and get it?". she said giggling.

"Of course she's serious Caysi never jokes." Murtagh said with a smile.

"Okay..."

Sam tossed the Quaffle up and dwn in her hand for a moment, before she suddenly looked towards the other side of the pitch with a fire in her eye, and she chucked it as hard as she could, with a small grunt.

Caysi zoomed to get the ball. She could feel the wind in her hair. She saw the Quaffle...she raced to it. She nearly fell grabbing it and she went back and said " Who's next?". she said giggling.

"Ok fine I'll play fetch if my adoring fans really want me to." Murtagh said with a serious expresion on his face.

Caysi looked at him and said "Yup your adoring fans are so excited and totally want you to play". she said smiling.

"Ok throw it." Murtagh said.

Caysi through him the quaffle and said " Give it your best shot". she said smiling.

Murtagh cocked his arm back and unloadedlaunchedrifled the ball as far as he could.

((edited))

((I edited it))

"Oh I don't know how about Sam she hasn't chased the ball yet." Murtagh said with a smile on his face.

When sam didn't answer right away Murtagh said, "I'll chase it."

Caysi nodded and got the quaffle from Kiera and said " Get ready Murtagh!". she said throwing it so hard that she let out a little grunt and almost fell off her broom.

Murtagh purposely waited a second. Then went full speed on his new broom towads the quaffle, catching it just before it would have hit the ground.

Caysi looked at him catch it and when he came back she said " Good job Murtagh". she said happily.

"Hey it was a nice throw. Would anyone like to try a ride on my new boom? It's great. Murtagh said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back