Practice

Caysi walked onto the Quidditch Pitch and looked in the air and saw Peachy and said " Why Hello Peachy!". she said with a southern accent.

Caysi smiled and said " Of course!". she said getting up in the air with her Firebolt.

Murtagh walked onto the pitch with his Scarlet Streak in hand, because he had been told that a few people were practicing. He was very happy to see that they were Kiera and Caysi and he shouted, "Hey guys."

Caysi smiled and said " Hey Murtagh!"." Of course I have it!". she said popping it up from her back.

Murtagh kicked of hard off the ground and marvled at how smooth the ride on his new broom was. He flew up and waited for one of them to pass it to him.

Caysi flew back down and got another Quaffle. She went back up to Murtagh and threw the ball to him and said " What's up?".

"Oh not much." Murtagh said as he threw the quaffle to Kiera.

Sam had simply been strolling around when she spotted three people up at the Pitch. She smiled, and sprinted towards the stadium. She walked up into the stands and watched them play. She smiled. It ws nice to see some happines in the world at the moment, particulary because of her recent and uncalled for behavior at the Borely Mansion...

Caysi sped up to Kiera and said " Peachy!". " Let's play pass the Quaffle". she said hoping that they would want to play too.

Caysi flew back and caught the quaffle and she threw it far and long so that Murtagh can get some practice.

Murtagh speed off toward Kiera and marvled at how fast the broom could go he caught up with her in seconds and tagged her on the shoulder.

Caysi smiled and said " Catch Murtagh!". as she threw the ball as far as she could.

((Oh sorry The last thing i saw when i posted was that Kiera was flying away wanting people to catch her.))

Murtagh flew smoothly over to where the quaffle was going to be and caught it over his shoulder. Then he threw a purposly short pass to Kiera so that she would have to dive.

Sam's smile grew even broader at the sight of the three playing. She couldn't help but a release a small giggle.

Caysi said " Ill be back in a few". as she went over to the goal post because that's where she could see the lake the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back