Practice

Caysi got excited and said " Can I?". she said quitely and sweetly.

"Of course you can. Or I wouldn't of asked." Murtagh said happily flying down to the ground.

Caysi flew down to the ground and said " Can I go on with you?". she said getting off her broom, she didn't feel comfortable on a broom that she didn't know.

"What?" Murtagh said puzzled.

"Ok" He said handing her his scarlet streak.

Caysi picked up the streak and said " Wow....it's a bit lighter than the Firebolt...you can ride my Firebolt is you'd like Murtagh". she said smiling.

"Sure, would you like to race?" Murtagh asked knowing that the Streak could outstrip the firebolt easily.

Caysi nodded and said " Sure". as she kicked up and went it to the air waiting for Murtagh to come up so that they could race.

"Good," Murtagh kicked off and took off towards the opposite goal posts without warning. Hoping it would give him a little bit of an edge.

Caysi flew off after him and she got close to him and said " Try and catch me!". she said as she went even faster swirling around the goal posts.

Kiera laughed at this display. SHe flew down to retreive the Quaffle where it lay on the ground. Flying back in the air she asked "So can you catch too?" KIera threw the ball as hard as she could and waited to see if Caysi could get it.

Murtagh saw Kiera throw the quaffle and thought oh good a distraction. Then he turned sharply and angle so that he would cut Caysi off. After a few seconds had gone by Caysi was about to catch the quaffle and Murtagh flew right in front of her. He heard a warning wistle go off but he kept flying and tagged Caysi's shoulder.

Caysi saw Murtagh and said " Oh man...". but then she dove for the quaffle before it hit the ground.

Sam continued to watch upon the Firebolt, her hands relaxed slightly upon its handle, completely in awe at their display. What she would do to be able to fly around like that......

Caysi flew back in a zoom and said " Would you like to go and catch the quaffle Sam?". she said politley.

"HECK yes!" she shouted, punching the air with one fist, rather loudly and abruptly. She leaned forward upon the broom, tightening her grip on it, waiting to zoom after that large, red ball...

She suddenly shot forward, willing the broom to go faster. The Quaffle had began to fall. She shot towards the ground, and, at the last moment, she caught the red ball, and brought the broom right before she crashed. She turned around and showed them, a great, jovial expression on her face.

"I DID IT!"

"I want my Streak back." Murtagh said he was starting to miss riding it.

Caysi smiled and said " Ok then...". as she flew down and gave the streak back and said " Thank you.".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back