Practice in the soft grass

Darian turned his head to look at her. "What do you want to do when you get older Angela?"

"I want to sing. I want to sing with my aunt." She said. Singing was a big dream of hers. She also wanted to get married and have kids. But that was a secret ambition. "what about you?"

"I'm the heir to the Dinu Resorts empire." Darian sighed. "I really have no choice."

"You are an heir?" She asked curiously. She didn't know anyhting about being an heir. "That's kinda cool." She rolled on her side and looked at him, propping her head on her hand.

Darian nodded. "When my father passes I'll take over the family business, Which quiet large."

"Really, and you don't want to?" She asked getting more curious by the minute.

"Doesn't really matter if I want to or not. Its just something that is, but like you, I want to sing and make music. Just for me that will never happen." Darian frowned.

She felt bad for him. He had a dream that wouldn't come true, unless he didn't have to take over the company. "Well maybe one day you could come and do a concert with me. Because if you singing is as good as your looks, you'll be amazing." She said this and then hit herself in the forehead. She sometimes didn't think before speaking, and one day, it would be her downfall.

Darian laughed. "You certianly know how to boost an ego."

She smiled. "Just don't let it go to your head. Or else i might have to tear it down." She said looking away.

Darian chuckled. "I'm sure you could."

She smiled, she couldn't ever. She didn't want to say it, but she could never be that mean to anyone. She only got mean when she discussed certain things, but she was sure that wouldn't happen. "So what do you want to do after we get done being lazy."

"We can walk back to my place if you want. I have an enchanted ping pong table." Darian laughed.

She smiled an hopped up. "Yeah that would be great!"

Darian held out his arm. "Shall we go then?"

Angela wrapped her arm around his. "We shall."

Darian smiled and led her down the path to a cab. "Its a long ways there."

((I'll start the next one. BTW awesome new stuff. It looks great.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back