Practice in the soft grass

"Yeah, i can show you some of our gymnastics stretches if you would like." Seh said smiling.

Darian nodded. "You lead I'll follow."

"you know the normal stretches, i assume." She said motioning that he sit down. "We''ll start with legs, since we've been using those a lot." She put her legs out in front of her and leaned forward, putting her hands on her feet. "Try and get as close as possible." She waited for him to do what she had shown, before she started to count.

Darian mimicked Angela's movements and did as she directed. The stretching of his muscles felt good. He grunted slightly as he wrapped he hands around his feet, demonstrating just how flexible he was.

She laughed a bit. "Show off. One, tow, three, four..." She counted to eight and then did a different stretch. She put one leg bent behind her, and the other in front.

Darian followed her lead. He couldn't seam to keep himself from staring at her. She was so amazing.

She counted to eight, her nose to the ground. She wasn't even paying attention to him. She switched legs and looked at him. "What?" she asked.

((Wrong one sorry...met to post in mine and skyles))

Darian blushed and quickly said, "Nothing." After clearing his throat he exclaimed, "Well I think we're good. Are you ready for the next round?"

((Its fine. No problem))

She nodded and jumped up very quickly. "Bring it on." She said. Her leg didn't hurt as bad now, it was probably just a knotted muscle. She needed to study a bit more, which meant she needed to take a few more hits. Hopefully, they would be that bad.

Darian took a running start, then with a grunt he flipped over her head landing behind her. quickly he wrapped his arms around her and held on tight. "I like this better, don't you?"

ANgela smiled. "Yes but..." She took a flexible bend forward, but lost her balance slightly. She meant to flip him forward, but instead landed on her stomach. As it was, she had been standing on a mound of dirt, that had moved out from under her feet, causing the fall. "I'm sure you enjoy that more..." She said embarrassed. Her cheeks turned red.

Darian helped her up. "Well things happen that we can't always predict, and yes I did enjoy that." His smiled stretched to both ears in a boastful grin.

She gave him a not-so-playful shove. It would have been friendlier but he had that goofy smile on his face. "Yeah yeah. Just get back in stance." She said taking her stance.

Darian nodded and assume the back leg tiger claw stance. One leg turn to the side and in front, the other supporting his weight in back. His palms were open with his fingers pulled back like claws. This stance was designed for one purpose, power. He stepped forward quickly and thrust both palms together at her gut. A core hit would hurt but he knew she could easily block this, and that was what he was counting on.

Angela smiled at his stance. She had seen it in a video of her father at a competition. He had told her it was designed for power. He thrust at her and she blocked it and grabbed one of his arms. She smiled, only taking a little second to twist it, and flip him. This was so much fun. The flip was a bit weak though, and she expected that he might even land on his feet.

Darian was not surprised when she decided to flip him. While in midair he pulled on her arm and twisted his body. When he landed he still had her arm in grip, with slight pressure he urged her to the ground, hoping she wouldn't fight it too much for that could cause injury.

Angela wasn't as suprised as she should be when he grabbed her arm. He forced her to the ground, and not wanting to get hurt, she fell tot eh ground; with a convincing thud. She wrinkled her nose and glared up at him, "show off!"

When he let go he made sure to be gentle then offered her his hand if she needed help getting back up. "I wanted to show you to not always resort to grabbing someone. I can be dangerous if the know how to use it against you."

She took his hand of help, and stood. "I know. Remember, I'm a brainiac. i study." She said with a smile. "You got a bit of dirt, right there." She said, pointing at the tip of his nose.

He reached up to the indicated area with the back of his hand, rubbing roughly. "Better?"

She giggled slightly. "You are so gullible." Seh shrugged and turned around to look around. There really wasn't anyhting going on around them.

"Ha, ha." Darian rolled his eyes. He smiled and laughed at himself. "Are you getting tired?"

"No I'm fine," She turned around and looked at him. The sun hit his hair, making it glisten. She laughed a bit at herself. "Wanna go another round?"

Darian nodded taking a defensive horse stance. "I'll let you be the attacker. Maybe you can learn a new trick."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back