Practice in the soft grass

Angela wasn't much as the attacker, but she nodded and took another customized stance. She closed her eyes and took a breath. The only way she knew to attack was if she was angry, so she brought back the stinging memories of her sisters last boyfriend.
'this the stupid pipsqueak?' he had asked before shoving her into the cabinet.

She opened her eyes and made a charge without a sound. She pulled back at the last minute and knelt, swinging her leg around his ankles. She wanted him to try and jump over this, it would be easier then pinning him. She wanted a challenge now, she wanted to hit something.

((Okay so for the lameness, sorry. I don't specifically know the names of all the stances, 'cos i free style fight, sorry again :D))

Darian just let her leg hit him. His horse stance was solid enough that he didn't budge. "A horse stance in for balance. Your not going to be able to sweep me off my feet." Though he was still standing his ankle began to throb. Clenching his muscles he popped it but it still hurt some. "Try again from another angle."

(I'm getting this out of a book:p)

She sighed, "Fine i will." She stood as if preparing for another stance. She smiled though and turned for a hit in the stomach. If he blocked this then she could do what she wanted to. Though the secret shouldn't be revealed. She didn't want to hurt him, but she couldn't get rid of her angry feelings and memories, and that punch was a release. She aimed for an area that was away from the sternum, but no where that she would hit an important organ.

((Cheater!!))

Darian decided quickly on an x block. He caught her fist between his crossed arms and as he separated his arms the block forced her fist up. The x block is one of the most noninvasive blocks.

((Hey! You use what you have.))

Her smile became a bit creepy as she brought her leg to the back of his knee, pulling it towards her. no matter how strong a stance is, she knew that the knees were a weaker tendon. Her dad had once used that move on her when she was little, but was able to catch her each time.

Darian was surprised as he felt her leg sneak behind his knee. That wasn't what concerned him though. It was the hate filled smile that crossed her face. It was then he realized she fought with her anger. Before he could think anything else he was on his back against the hard ground gasping for breath. The force of his fall had knocked the wind out of him and he could feel his asthma kicking in. He held up a thumbs up to try not to worry her. Once again he found himself cursing his weakness.

Angela suddenly felt the guilt of what she had done. Darian was on the ground, gasping for breath. She let the smile fade and she dropped to her knees beside him. Even though he gave her a thumbs up, she still felt horrible.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" She asked tears stirring in her eyes. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry!"

The last thing she wanted to do was hurt him.

Darian pointed to his bag, still unable to gain his breath, his asthma had taken full hold.

((did you mean bag?))

She looked at him, eyes wide in fear. She looked through his bag and found an inhaler. She hadn't know he had asthma. She handed it to him, not knowing if he could reach his mouth or not.

He gratefully took the inhaler and pulled as deeply as he could on it. After a few moments his labored breathing had started to relax. He smiled at her. "Thanks. I guess you know my little secret now, don't you." He frowned. "Please don't tell any one."

Angela smiled, one tear escaping her eyes. She had been so angry with herself. But, now that anger was all relief. She smiled and nodded. "I promise!"

Darian reached up and wiped away the tear. "There's no need to feel bad Angela. It happens to me a lot."

She leaned down and wrapped her arms around him. "You scared me so bad." She said. She had already felt the pain of killing someone, she just couldn't do it again. Her brother was painful, and she hated him. So since she liked Darian, it would be way harder.

Darian wrapped his arms around her as he sat up. "I'm so sorry Angela."

It felt good, the embrace. She smiled and pulled away a bit. "You have the most awesomest brown eyes." She said.

Darian smiled. "I like your eyes too. Though I still haven't been haven't been able to figure out if they are blue or green yet."

'they are whatever you want them to be,' she though. "I don't know either, but thanks." She sat back on her knees and looked at him.

He sat up cross legged and looked at her back. "What are you lookin' at?"

"I don't know. I think it's an alien." she said playfully. "What are you lookin at?"

Darian smiled. "I think I'm looking at an Angel."

Her cheeks turned a rosy color and she turned her head away and giggled.

Darian laughed. "So what do you want to do now?"

She made a fish face and shrugged. Seh let the fish face fade away and said. "What ever you wanna do."

Darian laid back to look at the sky. "Relax I guess."

She spun so that when she laid back, she was next to him. She looked into the blue sky, it was so beautiful. "Okay, relax."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back