Pottermore

Don't we all... :(

I speak now, Pottermore, directly to you. You have permitted others to enter your site rather than face me yourself. I shall wait for you one hour in my inbox. If, at the end of that hour, you have not come to me, have not given me my email, then battle recommences. This time, I shall enter the fray myself, Pottermore, and I shall find you, and I shall punish every last man, woman, child and and SONY employee who has tried to conceal you from me. One hour. ^_^

Mike Goulding said:
I speak now, Pottermore, directly to you. You have permitted others to enter your site rather than face me yourself. I shall wait for you one hour in my inbox. If, at the end of that hour, you have not come to me, have not given me my email, then battle recommences. This time, I shall enter the fray myself, Pottermore, and I shall find you, and I shall punish every last man, woman, child and and SONY employee who has tried to conceal you from me. One hour. ^_^
How did this go for you? :r

Riley Sparkles said:
Mike Goulding said:
How did this go for you? :r
Donna, I think this just about sums it up:

th_9151958.jpg

I can't believe it!!! I heard Tom Felton was sorted into hufflepuff and evanna lynch Gryffindor. o_O *is speechless*

Jessica Williamson said:
I can't believe it!!! I heard Tom Felton was sorted into hufflepuff and evanna lynch Gryffindor. o_O *is speechless*
Well...do you really believe Tom Felton is really that mean? Or that Evanna Lynch is that ditzy? They are not exactly like their characters, though it would be cool! :)

Jessica Williamson said:
I didn't know about Tom Felton, but I'd heard about Evanna Lynch being a Gryffindor. I was pretty surprised, especially since I've heard that even JKR thought Evanna Lynch was a Ravenclaw through and through ^_^

Tom Felton is actually a really nice person from what I've heard and read by on his twitter so I'm not too surprised. Evanna I guessed would have been a Hufflepuff too, guess not. xD

It makes me want to be sorted that much more. Hurry up Pottermore. :glare:

Not me, but my patience is wearing thin. xD

I have. I'm a Ravenclaw. Haven't used it in a bit though cause there are so many bugs right now <_<

Ah yeah, bugs suck haha. No I'm with Kaitlyn though, patience is so thin, its not even funny. It makes me wish I just waited until October, but then I suppose it will be such a mad rush, that it will be too 'busy'. I think that's pretty poos as well, it should be able to support a ton and more people :erm:

Riley Sparkles said:
Ah yeah, bugs suck haha. No I'm with Kaitlyn though, patience is so thin, its not even funny. It makes me wish I just waited until October, but then I suppose it will be such a mad rush, that it will be too 'busy'. I think that's pretty poos as well, it should be able to support a ton and more people :erm:
I deal with it by knowing like thousands/millions of others have not received it yet. :r

Pottermore Insider is updating this blog post every time they send out more welcom emails. The latest batch was today. :)

I thought that they were sending some out as when i was logging on earlier there it said it was down (not busy)

People probably check the site really often, Mia.

Also: Pottermore had better get it's act together, it's always giving me the over-capacity screen and it's stupid. Get better interwebs Pottermore.

I still don't have my 2nd letter! Looks like the owls lost its way to my account. :p :cry:

Second letter being which? The one letting you in? :p A lot of people are in that boat. ;)

They say that you will receive 3 letters before you could fully enter Pottermore. Reckon it's true? :erm:

Sure. You got one email confirming your account. One email confirming early access (everybody has gotten these who will be getting them), and then the email that lets you in (the official welcome email, which most people are waiting on). ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back