Pottermore

I just got my email. If I get into Pottermore around the beginning of September like I think I will, it'll give me loads to do during my lunch hour at work ^_^ .

Apparently this is the welcome email schedule for Pottermore. :correct:

Day 1. Aug 8-14
Day 2. Aug 15-21
Day 3. Aug 22-28
Day 4. Aug 29-Sept 4
Day 5. Sept 5-11
Day 6. Sept 12-18
Day 7. Sept 19-25

So that means I'll be getting mine from August 15th- August 21st. :)

Alyss Summers said:
Apparently this is the welcome email schedule for Pottermore. :correct:

Day 1. Aug 8-14
Day 2. Aug 15-21
Day 3. Aug 22-28
Day 4. Aug 29-Sept 4
Day 5. Sept 5-11
Day 6. Sept 12-18
Day 7. Sept 19-25

So that means I'll be getting mine from August 15th- August 21st. :)
Well I entered on the first day, so two days left for this to be true ^_^

Oooh just today and tomorrow for me then! Thats so exciting!! Where did you find this out Mel?

Jessica Williamson said:
It said it on Pottermore Insider, but I can't exactly remember where... :r
I've searched for the article on Pottermore Insider, but cannot find it. However, I did see it on another website, but someone commented that it hadn't been confirmed. I personally don't think it's true to be honest. The email said that they'd open accounts up ' between mid-August and the end of September, so keep checking your inbox for our Welcome email', and that would correspond to around the 15th and onwards. But I'll keep checking my inbox, and let you know if my email comes tomorrow (which it should do according to the welcome email schedule (if it's true).

The sign in link has reappeared - so they're starting to let people in.
Anybody have early access yet?

I got my welcome email this morning. :) I have been hearing around that there is no specific order for people to get their welcome letter. So people who found the Quill on the first day could end up getting their email towards the end of September and to those who signed up on the last day have a chance at getting it tomorrow or whenever. It has not been confirmed so I do not know if it's true or not.
http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae302/AciaKultch/tumblr_lpzi2vrymX1qa0w8po1_500.png

Awh your so lucky! Let us know how its all going!

I think this about sums it up for me and most people;

th_9151958.jpg

Solenn Goldameir said:
I just opened my e-mail only to find out that I already got my welcome e-mail days ago. xD
Faiiill~

Are those images yours? like print-screen or what?

Milena La Fleur said:
So we can already be sorted??
Nope first you have to look through the first few chapters of the books, it takes you on a image tour. I had to get my items first before I got sorted, that's all so far, can't say much :3

Sorry, I'm a bit confused. :doh:

The fact that I can't sign in at the moment.

So after you sign in, the journey begins?

Did you get the welcome email where it grant you access? which is like the second email !

this one

I got the chosen thing, but that one.. still waiting for it. Now, I understand. xD

Yeah once you get that your in. Remember it's all beta and they really want your feedback :)

I think the idea is that they are doing testing groups so that the first cohort will be able to improve the experince for the second cohort. Who then improves it for the third and so forth. Overall its a pretty good method. Sucks for those of us who have to wait impateintly though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back