Pottermore

I've just done it now... got FlightMarauder167, better than CharmSeeker anyway ;) So do we just wait for an email? If we receive an email are we in?

Siddalee Simon said:
Ariel Blade said:
I'm constantly refreshing my inbox, waiting for it to go from 19233 to 19234. :doh:
Oh, good, I'm not the only one
You have nearly 20000 unread emails? :r

Ariel Blade said:
Siddalee Simon said:
Ariel Blade said:
I'm constantly refreshing my inbox, waiting for it to go from 19233 to 19234. :doh:
Oh, good, I'm not the only one
You have nearly 20000 unread emails? :r
Not the number thing, the constantly refreshing thing. :tut:

Aaaaah ohmywizardgod.
I got ScarletWild163.
My email took like, 20 minutes to come so yeah.
AAAHHH *squeals* I'm so excited!!

Mike Goulding said:
I've just done it now... got FlightMarauder167, better than CharmSeeker anyway ;) So do we just wait for an email? If we receive an email are we in?

This is the confusion we're all having.
I hope so!

My email has taken around 30-40 minutes so far! :erm:

Riley Sparkles said:
Mike Goulding said:

This is the confusion we're all having.
I hope so!
I bloody hope so to :r

'Once you have chosen your username and clicked the ‘Create my account’ button, you will be sent a Pottermore validation email. You will need to click on the link in this email to complete the registration process within 48 hours of receipt. This email will arrive after you submit your registration, so keep checking your inbox. Make sure you check the ‘junk mail’ folder in case it accidentally gets placed there.

Please note, the link in the email is only valid for 48 hours so be sure you or your parent or guardian clicks it before then, otherwise your registration will be invalid and you will need to start again. (If you do start again, you won’t be able to gain early access but you will be able to register to join Pottermore in October when the site will be open to all.)'

This is what gets me -
A million registrants are going to be granted early entry into Pottermore to help give it the finishing touches, and the exciting news is that if you validate your account quickly, you could be one of the lucky few selected. Please be quick because places are going to be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis*.

Me and my friend have been reading through the site and are pretty that you get a second email after the whole magical quill promotion is over and then you will be able to actually use the site.

I'm thinking that too Sammy, we probably won't be able to get in until the seven days are up ^_^

I keep like randomly whimpering or jumping up and down, because I'm that excited/worried. My family, after some discussion, has come to the conclusion that Insanity has finally staged a coup and taken over. o_O

'A limited number of people will be granted early entry to Pottermore, to help us add final touches before it is open to all in October 2011. Once you validate your registration (via the email you receive after submitting your details), you will receive a Welcome email between 31 July and 30 September letting you know that your account has been enabled for entry.'

I saw this on Facebook

"Another email will be sent out to those who have validated their email addresses and have access so far to this early landing page, which will be their WELCOME EMAIL to the beta Pottermore.com site, where fans can receive their wands and head to Hogwarts."

Still no first e-mail. :glare:

I have a similar feeling to the one you get when you're standing just backstage, when the play's about to start. Your tummy if full of butterflies, you have goosebumps, you're sweating and shivering.

I have Pottermore-fright.

Same with me! I'm around an hour.

Olive Mayfield said:
My head is going "pottermorepottermorepottermoreowlpottermoresocoldpottermorepottermore" and it's cool. :lol:
:lol:

My sister just sent me an email, and I got really excited for a second :doh:

Scorpius Knight said:
Nooooooooo it says Day 1 registration is now closed!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Haha! Close but no cigar!

Scorpius Knight said:
Nooooooooo it says Day 1 registration is now closed!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Wait, what? Like registration, or validation? Is it closed to those of us awaiting emails?! o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back