Posting this for Kiera Kingsley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah London

OOC First Name
Julie ^_^
Wand
Kingwood, 13" long, core of Veela hair.
I chatted with Kait this afternoon via text (yes, we do that :p ) and she asked me to let everyone know that she will be extremely scarce for a bit. She has some personal issues that she is dealing with so she won't be able to guarantee any time online right now. She is by no means leaving the site and has plans to pop on when she can, but for right now there are some other things that are pulling her away from all except the essentials of life.

I don't feel comfortable posting what is happening, but please keep her in your thoughts/prayers until she is able to return.

Oh, and this is for the Kingsleys as well as Professor Black. :D

Send her my blessings. Hope things work out for Kait :)

Maddy ♥ :hug:

Hi everyone!

First off I want to apologize for being absent for such a long time. Thank you Savannah for posting this for me. I really appreciate it.

Things have only been going downhill for me lately. My boyfriend was in the hospital for a couple of days and I was with him. Then, it was my spring break and I went to Universal Studios for a week. (I also took pictures of the unfinished Harry Potter land) While there, my now former best friend started picking fights with me and creating drama. She has continued on creating problems for me. Last night she wrote me the absolutely most vile and down right nasty email I have ever read. It was nothing but accuastions and lies directed towards me. She also happens to be the manager at our place of employment. Therefore, I am quitting my job and secluding her from my life.

Meaning that in the very near future I will have much more time for HNZ and I will not be under the incredable stress I am currently under. I will be back full time within the next week or two. I apologize for the inconvience of this all in all my different characters and rps. Below is a more complete list of characters that will be missing until I am back.

Kiera Potter
Katheryn Kingsley
Jacqueline Black
Cameron Kingsley
Sean Kingsley
Chloe Livingstone
Lindsay Love
Faxen Lowart

Miss you all!
Kait

Kait! :(
:hug:
I'm glad you'll be back, but the situation is quite horrible! *huggles*
Stupid best friend. <_<

I'm sorry to hear things haven't been going so great, but I hope they get better soon.

I miss ya deary! :hug:

Cyndi

:hug: Thanks everyone!

I am going to be back for good now. On at least once a day but hopefully more but it is the last three weeks of school so I will have a lot of schoolwork.

Please please please pm any of my characters if you want to rp with them or want me to finish our former rps.

Thanks! :wub: you all!!!!
Kait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back