OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
With his flight scheduled that night, Philip made plans to spend his last day with Lily. That girl had grown on him during his last year and with NEWTS making him busy, he was not able to spend as much time at school, he intended to make it up to her. He stopped by Honeyduke's to pick up the special order that he placed the other day. Pleased with the finished product, he gave a generous tip and went on his way. Few people looked his way, particularly on the medium-sized purchase on his hand. He paid no attention as he neared his destination. Checking the gift one last time, he rang the doorbell twice, hoping it would be @Lillian Lockwood, he hid his face behind the present with only his cap visible above.

Lily had just returned from from her walk, having had a really rather disappointing morning with Jasper. Not that she was ever bothered by his company- he was one of her oldest, closest friends. But she was a little disappointed that there really was no hope for them. She sighed, stepping back towards the porch just in time to hear the doorbell. She raised a brow, waiting at the bottom of the steps that led into her house. "Oh, Rose will love those," she teased her friend, sticking her hands in her pockets.

With his face hidden behind the pop bouquet, Philip's ears perked for the sound of the door opening. A playful grin was on his lips as he imagined what Lily's reaction would be. He just hoped she would love what he had brought her. The moment he thought about it, a voice spoke up behind him. He jumped and almost dropped the purchase. He turned around, hiding the pops behind him, and smiled to see Lily standing there all along. "Lilybug! You almost gave me a heart attack!", he joked, a hand on his chest feigning hurt. "Don't you ever do it again.", he smirked as he slowly made his way down the steps. "And I thought I would be surprising you.", he winked, "with this." He showed her what he was hiding from behind.

Lily giggled as Philip spun, hiding something behind his back. She chuckled. "You know it's fun." She teased, laughing lightly. "And I will absolutely do it again," she promised, walking up to the steps. Her eyes widened when he showed her the pops. "Ohhh, Philip, they're too pretty to eat," she took them and smiled, going back up the steps. "Let's go," she motioned for him to follow her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back