Not open for further replies.

Yerik Rhys Price

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
OHNOES. I hate posting here but I need to. D:
Heeeeey Guuuuys! ^_^
Once again I'm posting an absence list. As some of you noticed I've been inactive for the past days, ever since I got back to uni it's been well busy. Plus the fact that internet again is such a buzzkill, as well as time. I'm posting this mostly because we'll be having our exams next week and I won't be able to drop by here. Then for the weekend we'll be having a fun run for a great cause. It'll be a busy week, reviewing, memorizing and such. January is such a busy month here that I may or may not forget my birthday this coming days. Though of course I'll make it to a point to celebrate my birthday with you guys, coz' I know it'll be lonely here since I'm away home. So yeah, there. Oh! and HM reporters do read our topic, you guys. I'll be back as soon as possible, before you can say Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis! (It is the longest word in a major dictionary) If you want to reach me there's my twitter, where I'm always online or just PM this account.

With that all said, enjoy living!
~ Mintzy ♥

I just came here to say that I hope you didn't catch Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
That'd be dreadful.

(Come back to us quickly, enjoy your birthday, etc. ^_^ )

Nicolas King said:
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
My mum grew there! It's a lovely place, but hard to write on envelopes xD

Hope your exams go really well! And have a lovely birthday even if you can't pop on! ^_^
Will miss you!

Kate
:hug:

Good luck in the exams! :hug:
See you when you get back!

Good luck on your exams!
And just in case you aren't able to celebrate your birthday here, Happy B-day and party hard! :party:

Nicolas King said:
I just came here to say that I hope you didn't catch Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
That'd be dreadful.
Or Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu!
Good luck with exams and such! ^_^

It took longer than I expected to be back and I apologize for that. Even longer than saying Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. :( Uni is such a buzzkill and for the past few weeks I've been busy with different school activities, training and stuff. I haven't been on since last last week. :cry: I can't promise to be that active but I will try slowly. Anyway, I'm back! I've missed you all! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back