Plotting for Y36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! How about you start the rp for Samantha and Knox, 'cause Knox will probably see her on the lawn or something and say hi, and he would be more likely to play music for her that way. I can start the rp for Ricky and Marie if you want! I can see Marie singing to herself and trying to bake something in the kitchens, but making a total mess and getting carried away so Ricky has to help her =)) She loves baking but isn't very good at paying attention to measurements or portions or anything like that, so it should be hilarious to see her try to bake without a recipie.

Yep! I'll be able to start it. I'll start it this weekend along with another few threads im starting haha :D

Haha can't wait to see it! That would be an interesting one to read and rp to! I think Ricky would find it funny but will help her in anyway he can haha

Hey! I started the thread for @Richard Andrews :D

Hey, we talked about Lucas and Alexander. I'm happy to say maybe they bonded a bit off screen too? Like they're friends? And maybe we could do a topic with them soonish?

Hey, we talked about Lucas and Alexander. I'm happy to say maybe they bonded a bit off screen too? Like they're friends? And maybe we could do a topic with them soonish?

Hi! :D
Yeah! We totally can do that. I think that would be a cool idea. Sure, we can do a topic soon, I'm keen. :)

Yes, please! That would be great. :D
Oh I just remembered, I made an open topic with Lucas today too. If you want that could work?

Otherwise, I'll make a new one!

Oh I just remembered, I made an open topic with Lucas today too. If you want that could work?

Oh yeah, totally! I saw that too, but i wasn't sure if i could add Alexander in there until now. So yeah, I'll add Alex in there soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back