Plotting for Y36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Its that time of the year again! Wow, IC year goes by real quick doesn't it! I'll add all my characters here,
just in case you'd all like to plot with any of them!

Students​
DefensivePoisedKid-size_restricted.gif

Samantha Jacobs
Hufflepuff
| 4th year
Samantha is now heading onto fourth year,
I thought about her story line/plot and
have come to the decision that over ic break
that she'll come to terms with her
sexuality, being bisexual - so that could
be part of a plot of some kind
Samantha is kind and sweet but she
tends to be very clumsy and occasionally
break the rules. I feel that she is an ambivert,
where she is the middle of both introvert
and extrovert. I guess she is also adventurous when
she wants to be, likes to discover and learn new things.

Needs: friends, drama, anything really
source.gif

Issac Jacobs
Gryffindor
| 3rd Year
Issac is Samantha's brother and is always up to
mischief whenever he can. He loves
quidditch, will always talk about it. I feel like
he would be an extrovert because
he is always loud and confident about
everything. I think that for him, during the
holidays, he'd learn martial arts, karate,
so i think that would be some sort of
fun story line for when he gets back
to school lol. I he would also be into a lot of
pranks and stuff like that. I haven't done
much with Issac though, and i hope
that changes.

Needs: friends, possible love interest for the future (f/m),
drama, anything really
df13c6b74f05e70279b25fbc75499f0ab130e5ed.gifv

Alexander Rogers
Ravenclaw
| 2nd Year
Alexander is in his second year of Hogwarts. He
is still getting used to the magical life and is an
introvert. He's still the cute little stutter he is, but
he's getting better. I haven't done much with Alex,
which I'm slightly disappointed with to be honest,
but hopefully I can do more with him, with the new
year coming. Alexander loves to investigate and learn
about new things, through books and much more.
Plots with him investigating things and all would be cool! Alexander's still a little shocked that he is a
wizard, because his father he hasnt met is a wizard, so
i think I'm going to him slowly start to look for his father.

Needs: Friends, drama (bullys), unknown family members
GuVK.gif

Giselle Miller
Unknown
| 1st Year
Giselle is going to be attending Hogwarts this year
she is familiar with magic, since herself and her
adopted family are magic themselves. Bu she isn't
familiar with the New Zealand magic system and
the New Zealand culture just yet. Its hard for Giselle
to make friends because she has a really hard time
trusting people, due to things in the past (you'll learn later). So when you first meet her, she can be mean
and closed off. But once you start interacting with her
more than once, she'll slowly open up to you.

Needs: Friends, drama, anything!
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f72686b334275656f41707a6750513d3d2d3639343932333930362e313538326639623461386462663266313630373239393638393338392e676966

Richard Andrews
Unknown
| 1st Year
Richard Andrews is also attending Hogwarts, but he
is a muggleborn, so he has no idea what the wizarding
world is like, so he'd be confused with everything. He
likes to be called Ricky, because he thinks Richard is
too formal. Ricky is laid-back, honest but blunt and has
a sense of humor. He's the youngest of three and is
from Christchurch. He also loves to skateboard, pop
rock music and loves to bake! So he'd probably sneak
into the kitchens to bake something, who knows!

Needs: friends, anything really!
Adults​
tenor.gif

Harrison Jacobs
Magical
| 24 Years Old
Harrison is the elder half brother of both Samantha and Issac Jacobs. He is a
shop assistant at Gladrags. He is fun and flirty. I haven't done much with
Harrison, which im sad about to be honest. He went to Hogwarts in Scotland so
that could be a plot related idea. He is also a party animal, so he loves to party,
and get wild! I feel that he family-orientated, he loves his family and would like
to have one of his own in the future.

Needs: friends, drama, love interest (f/m), anything!
82Bt.gif

Quinn Mercury
Magical | 33 Years Old
Quinn has a very bubbly personality and is quite talkative. She also is quite gullible,
so she'd believe anything you'd say, even if it wasn't true. I haven't done much with Quinn either, which im sad about to be honest. Quinn is a muggle teacher and
when to University of Otago to get her degree. She also went to Ilvermory for her education. - so that could also be a possible plot idea of some kind. Quinn also has
trust issues with romantic relationships due to a relationship in the past. She can
also be curious and nosy, she likes to know about everything. She also loves to
travel, so whenever she get free time, she'd try travel in any kind of way.

Needs: friends, drama, anything!

Thats all my characters! I apologise, I know its a lot of characters, but please plot with me haha, I would
like to develop my characters as much as i can. If you want anymore information on any of my characters,
please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks for reading!
:D

Hey Maria!

I'm trying to finish all my current threads before I let myself plot things for next year but I couldn't resist throwing some ideas down here...
For Alexander, I figure he and my Ravenclaw Ryan could definitely hang out more, being roommates and all too. Especially if Alexander wants to explore or investigate anything. If Ryan finds out he's looking for his dad he'd be 100% on board to help. Perhaps a thread looking through old year books or something if they already know he's a wizard?

Also I feel like Ricky and one of my new sortee's Sawyer might get along, we should try to get them into a thread together at some point.

There's also always Samantha and Sydney but I'm trying not to pile on too many plots I have zero willpower help me

For Alexander, I figure he and my Ravenclaw Ryan could definitely hang out more, being roommates and all too. Especially if Alexander wants to explore or investigate anything. If Ryan finds out he's looking for his dad he'd be 100% on board to help. Perhaps a thread looking through old year books or something if they already know he's a wizard?

Oh yes! I would be 100% on board with this! I think it would be a great idea! Alexander would have no clue of who his father is, - as Alex's mother would never want to talk about him (reason unknown to Alexander) only that they have the same last names and that it.

Also I feel like Ricky and one of my new sortee's Sawyer might get along, we should try to get them into a thread together at some point.

Oh yes please! I'm up for anything for Ricky :D

Hey!
Giselle x Zach Easterling? Mayby we can do something interesting new year our meet train :)?

Giselle x Zach Easterling? Mayby we can do something interesting new year our meet train :)?

Oh yeah, we can defiantly do that! anything with my firsties! :D

I can another topic do that. Our you can join with him and sister :)?

Hello Maria,

Don't think we have ever plotted either, so this might be fun!

I can offer Finn Lockley for your Giselle. Finn is an easy going, caring boy. His past is a bit rocky, his dad left the family when he was a baby and his mom is working four jobs to keep them afloat.

I think he can handle the closed off/mean personality and break her shell when time comes.

For Richy, I have Rosemarie. She also dislikes her old name and wants people to call her Rose. She is also a muggle born that loves baking. She is plant obsessed and will always carry sometype of plant with her.

Maybe they could bake something together? :D
Also since they are both muggleborns could be fun to explore the magical world together?

Tamara.

can offer Finn Lockley for your Giselle. Finn is an easy going, caring boy. His past is a bit rocky, his dad left the family when he was a baby and his mom is working four jobs to keep them afloat.

Hiii Tamara! I dont believe we've plotted either, Ooo I like that idea! Giselle can kinda relate to that, her past is a little rocky, so they could somehow relate to that somewhere down the line if you wanted. I wonder how he'll be able to open her up haha

For Richy, I have Rosemarie. She also dislikes her old name and wants people to call her Rose. She is also a muggle born that loves baking. She is plant obsessed and will always carry sometype of plant with her.

Maybe they could bake something together? :D
Also since they are both muggleborns could be fun to explore the magical world together?

Oh yes! I think that would be a great idea! Ricky needs some friends, and i think them having similar interests and them exploring the magical world would be great! I feel like they would get along, and they would be good friends haha :)

I got an Giselle for your Giselle. I think they will not like eachother XD But we can see how things goes.

Also I got Noel who is also a fourth year. I believed they have met but not sure again for Samantha. He is a friendly person and can be a friend for sure.

Hello :D
I can offer up Angelia here for either of your first years. She's a little spoiled so I can see her reacting badly to Giselle being mean to her but she doesn't hold grudges and is quite persistent, so I think maybe she can help her open up a bit? I can also see her getting along with Ricky since she's pretty excitable and is really curious about the world around her. Since she's not very familiar with the muggle world, I think she would love to hear loads more about it– and in exchange she'll share all her magical treats and games. Haha, lemme know what you think. :claire:

I got an Giselle for your Giselle. I think they will not like eachother XD But we can see how things goes.

Also I got Noel who is also a fourth year. I believed they have met but not sure again for Samantha. He is a friendly person and can be a friend for sure.

Haha, thats cool! I think it would be cool if we saw how they would interact. It would either go horribly wrong, or the opposite. Oh yes, and with Noel and Samantha, I think they did meet very briefly in first or second year, but i think it would be cool to see them interact! :D

Hello :D
I can offer up Angelia here for either of your first years. She's a little spoiled so I can see her reacting badly to Giselle being mean to her but she doesn't hold grudges and is quite persistent, so I think maybe she can help her open up a bit? I can also see her getting along with Ricky since she's pretty excitable and is really curious about the world around her. Since she's not very familiar with the muggle world, I think she would love to hear loads more about it– and in exchange she'll share all her magical treats and games. Haha, lemme know what you think. :claire:

Hiii!! I think that would be cool to see! I'm totally up for anything for my firsties, since i haven't done much with them yet. Possible friends for Giselle would be great, but again, it would take her a while to open up. But I'd be excited for any possible drama between them if you're willing - but who knows, Giselle might be nice to her instead.

I can see that Ricky and her would be a better fit too, he's very laid-back, chill and has a sense of humor, though he'd be very honest, so she'd probably have to be careful with his bluntness lol but other than that, i can see that they'd be good friends! I like the idea of them exchanging and learning each others worlds!

Maybe we could try and interact with both characters, and see how we go from there, if you wanted? - Let me know what you think!

Hiii!! I think that would be cool to see! I'm totally up for anything for my firsties, since i haven't done much with them yet. Possible friends for Giselle would be great, but again, it would take her a while to open up. But I'd be excited for any possible drama between them if you're willing - but who knows, Giselle might be nice to her instead.

I can see that Ricky and her would be a better fit too, he's very laid-back, chill and has a sense of humor, though he'd be very honest, so she'd probably have to be careful with his bluntness lol but other than that, i can see that they'd be good friends! I like the idea of them exchanging and learning each others worlds!

Maybe we could try and interact with both characters, and see how we go from there, if you wanted? - Let me know what you think!

Sounds good! I would definitely love for Ricky and Angelia to become friends, and I'm definitely open to just seeing where things go with the two girls. (Drama is always fun, haha). Perhaps one pair could meet before school starts and one pair after? I'm down to start a thread whenever, so lemme know :claire:

Sounds good! I would definitely love for Ricky and Angelia to become friends, and I'm definitely open to just seeing where things go with the two girls. (Drama is always fun, haha). Perhaps one pair could meet before school starts and one pair after? I'm down to start a thread whenever, so lemme know :claire:

Awesome! Yeah, we can defiantly do that! That way we have something to do during IC break, i guess lol. I'm up whenever as well :)

Hello, Maria! I think your Harrison and my Emeraude could be here. They can try everything you mentioned from friendship to drama and mabye love. However, we will see how they go.

Hello, Maria! I think your Harrison and my Emeraude could be here. They can try everything you mentioned from friendship to drama and mabye love. However, we will see how they go.

That sounds good to me! We can start with friendship first, and then see where it leads :D

That sounds good to me! We can start with friendship first, and then see where it leads :D
Sounds good to start with friendship. We can discuss the next steps through PM. ^_^

Cool! I can start one for Noel and Samantha in the new year. We can see where both Giselle's end up and if they aren't in the same house we can just start somewhere.

Cool! I can start one for Noel and Samantha in the new year. We can see where both Giselle's end up and if they aren't in the same house we can just start somewhere

Yep, that sounds good to me!

:D

Hey all! Just popping in on this thread to say that I have a last minute
firstie that I think would be cool to plot with! I haven't really developed her
or done much background on her, so please bare with me lol

-

14606.jpg

Morgan Harvelle
Unknown
| 1st Year
Okay, so here we have Morgan, i find her quite precious and soft to be honest with you.
She's quite shy and bubbly, so when you first meet her the first couple of times, she's a
mumbling mess, but once you get to know her more, she's just a cute wild girl. She's a triplet,
so she'll be going to Hogwarts with her two other siblings. She loves plants and animals. I feel
that she's a goody two shoes and would follow every rule. We'll see how we go though.
Needs: friends, anything really!! Hit me with all the plot ideas you think you have!

Morgan & Elisabeth. could be friends that will later become the best friends.

Maria :hug:
First of all we should rp Samantha and Knox again!! I still love the idea of them as friends, maybe Knox could be playing guitar and Samantha can join him? Knox needs more confidence playing music in front of other people so I think it could be cute for that to happen, but you’re welcome to suggest other ideas!​
Secondly, Marie and Ricky would absolutely get along!! Marie isn’t muggle born but her mother is muggle, so she can definitely help him understand things and answer questions about the magical world if he needs help! Marie also loves baking and I just think it could be a really sweet and fun friendship to rp. Let me know what you think!​

Maria :hug:
First of all we should rp Samantha and Knox again!! I still love the idea of them as friends, maybe Knox could be playing guitar and Samantha can join him? Knox needs more confidence playing music in front of other people so I think it could be cute for that to happen, but you’re welcome to suggest other ideas!​
Secondly, Marie and Ricky would absolutely get along!! Marie isn’t muggle born but her mother is muggle, so she can definitely help him understand things and answer questions about the magical world if he needs help! Marie also loves baking and I just think it could be a really sweet and fun friendship to rp. Let me know what you think!​

Hello!!!
Omg yes! We should defiantly do that! I like Samantha and Knox's dynamics, so im pretty happy with doing that :D I love that idea! I think Samantha would be very encouraging and will help him out with anything.

Oh yes! Ricky is in desperate need of a baking partner or something, so i think that would be a cool idea also!

Hello!!!
Omg yes! We should defiantly do that! I like Samantha and Knox's dynamics, so im pretty happy with doing that :D I love that idea! I think Samantha would be very encouraging and will help him out with anything.

Oh yes! Ricky is in desperate need of a baking partner or something, so i think that would be a cool idea also!
Yay! How about you start the rp for Samantha and Knox, 'cause Knox will probably see her on the lawn or something and say hi, and he would be more likely to play music for her that way. I can start the rp for Ricky and Marie if you want! I can see Marie singing to herself and trying to bake something in the kitchens, but making a total mess and getting carried away so Ricky has to help her =)) She loves baking but isn't very good at paying attention to measurements or portions or anything like that, so it should be hilarious to see her try to bake without a recipie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back