Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Hi people!

Now that I'm back, I'm ready to plot again!

eedb7d04c9cf0237eb839244ca701c23.gif

Asaiah Murphy

Asaiah spent the last three years all around the globe in search of a cure for lycanthropy and has finally returned to New Zealand, albeit empty-handed. He is now slowly starting to get himself settled since he has been camping in the woods of England, Romania and America ever since he dropped out of school. Even though Asaiah's been back in New Zealand for nearly a month, he's still sort of out of touch with the Muggle and Wizarding World but is eager figure out what's been happening whilst he's been away. He has landed himself the position of Beater on his favourite Quidditch team and very excited to play again after three years.

What I need for him is basically everything you can throw at me. Friends, enemies, other Quidditch players, flings, you name it.

tumblr_inline_o2e9s88E7T1sh6kg8_250.gif

Charlie Abberline

Charlie left Hogwarts New Zealand during his fifth year (?) to finish his education at Hogwarts Scotland so he'd be closer to his father who is suffering from a mental illness. He's been pretty quiet at his new school due to the fact that he doesn't know anyone there and has mostly been keeping to himself. Charlie's in his seventh year now and kinda realised that he cannot leave school without having made at least a few friends.

What I need for him is people with other Hogwarts Scotland students who would want to be friends with Charlie here. Besides that, everything else is welcome too!

I might add other characters to this later but for now, I really want to do things with these two

Hi Steven!

For Asaiah, I can throw Odette at him after she graduates? He's missed some things happening in her life and they can catch up? I'm hoping to get her a position on the same team after graduating, so that would be a lot of fun.

For Charlie I can offer you my character Ella Arora who is also at Hogwarts Scotland. She's a Slytherin and I haven't used her much, she doesn't really have friends either. She is also a seventh year. She was raised with some pureblood prejudice despite being halfblood herself, but she's slowly unlearning that now that her sister is her caretaker instead of her grandfather.

I have Lyla Edwards here, she loves to help people and loves to travel. She works two part-time jobs but would eventually like to work for the ministry. Lyla is quite compassionate and charismatic. She enjoys photography and sailing.

I also have Gracie Williams who is moving from America back to New Zealand soon. Her personality is very bubbly. She can be a friend or a fling.

I have a student at Hogwarts Scottland, but she is mean and only 13 so probably too young to really be friends with Charlie.

Me!! Okay, so. Asaiah could be friends with Damien- he's dropped out of school because of his mothers help and is dating the Hollyheads keeper.

And for Charlie, I have Ember. She's a loner at Hogwarts scotland who's more interested in her music than people.

@Daphne
I'd love more Odette and Asaiah! I really enjoyed their previous threads so of course I would be up for them catching up after she graduates :)

It would be interesting to see how Ella and Charlie would interact with one another. I don't know if her pureblood prejudice is well known throughout the school but if so I guess we could do something with that???

@Harleigh
Asaiah's grown fond of travelling around the world, even if he didn't manage to enjoy much of it. I think it'd be nice for him to talk to people who actually got to travel and enjoy themselves whilst doing so, so he can go to other places in the world also.

As for Gracie, I would love for Asaiah to have more friends outside of his small circle of friends!

@Jessica
Damien and Asaiah can bond over the fact that they both dropped out of school lmao. But for real, I would love more friends for this dude so I'd say let's have these two meet up!

Being kind of a loner himself, I can see Charlie approaching Ember and asking her about her music just so start a conversation with someone, however awkward that might be.

Sounds good! I start one, you start the other?

I'm fine with both of those! Would you like me to start something?

@Jessica
Sure! I can start the one for Ember and Charlie!

@Harleigh
You could start the one for Gracie and Asaiah and I the one for Lyla and Asaiah?

Yay!

I think Ella's prejudice isn't big secret as it's how she kept most people at a distance in hear first few years. I imagine she regrets that a bit now, but Charlie could definitely know about it. I'd be curious how they get along!

Steeeeeeeeeeef! So obviously I can offer you Freya for Asaiah. She has been travelling around NZ after graduation and is now contemplating whether to move her travels to Australia or to look for a new home. They would defenitely have some stories to tell each other.

Hey Steven ;D

I know Asaiah has met Ferrah now, perhaps we can see where that leads? :r

Also if Asaiah is still travelling I can offer Aion as a friend. He’s all over at the moment with his family and he was only a year or so older than Asaiah at school so he may be able to offer a hand?

Do you mind starting? If you do mind I can too but it would take a little bit.

Hello Steven! I'm so glad that you are back :hug: I have some options for Asaiah! First, I have Rama Mowry, who graduated last year from Ravenclaw. She is dating Syrus, but she needs more friends (or enemies) as she was not very nice during school. She is trying to do better at being more pleasant. However, she has been keeping up with Quidditch because she really needs Syrus to have a stable job after he graduates, so she would try to make as many connections as she could for Syrus' sake. Let me know if you have any other ideas?

I also have Hilton Tiwari who graduated several years ago from Hufflepuff. She's not really into flings, but she is very friendly and she is a police cadet in the muggle world at the moment. Recent developments in her life is that she now has custody of her two younger brothers who are in Slytherin and Gryffindor respectively. Hilton is just a pure sweetheart and I do want to do more with her. Also let me know if you have any other ideas about this, since I don't know Asaiah as a character very well.

@Phoebe
Sure, let's see where that leads!

He's not travelling at the moment but will do so again in June or July! He'd be glad to have more friends who've done this a lot longer than he has!
@Daphne
Of course not! I'll start something either tonight or tomorrow
@Lovi
Lovi! Depending on their interaction, we could see whether they'd be friends or enemies. I do think that he would remember her from school, so that would be interesting, too. Also, he would always love to talk about Quidditch.

Hilton is legit the purest character that I know and I would love for her and Asaiah to become friends! I don't have that much going on for him other than Quidditch so it's kind of hard to think of a way the two of them could meet. Perhaps they could meet at the Three Broomsticks or whatever?????

Hit me up if you throw him in a country in the summer and I’ll have Aion come by ☺️

@Lovi
Lovi! Depending on their interaction, we could see whether they'd be friends or enemies. I do think that he would remember her from school, so that would be interesting, too. Also, he would always love to talk about Quidditch.

Hilton is legit the purest character that I know and I would love for her and Asaiah to become friends! I don't have that much going on for him other than Quidditch so it's kind of hard to think of a way the two of them could meet. Perhaps they could meet at the Three Broomsticks or whatever?????

Rama&Asaiah: Rama also works at the ice cream shop in Obsidian Harbour, and is trying to get as many hours as she can, so maybe they could meet there? (Idk if Asaiah likes ice cream, but ooc I have been CRAVING ice cream)

Hilton&Asaiah: I can start something in the three broomsticks for these two? She is really friendly, but she doesn't keep up with Quidditch much, even though Jatin has a lot of interest in the sport.

@Lovi
He loves ice cream! I could start that one if you could start the one for Hilton and Asaiah :)

For Damien and Asaiah :) x

Yesss, love me some revived friendships. Would you like to start something for them or do you want me to give it a go?

It'd be awesome if you could give it a go!

Alrighty, here it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back