Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beau Hurley

Heey everyone,
So I've been neglecting Beau a bit and I really want to make him a bit more active!

Friends: I would prefer friends as he doesnt seem to have many :mellow: He can be a nice guy too! I swear it ;)

Enemies: I kind of have quite a few. But if anyones interested in a love/hate kind of thing I'm well up for that.

Mentor: I'm looking for one of you older people (Third year plus really) TO be a kind of mentor to Beau. He can be pretty stubborn and doesnt like ot be patronised but someone he could look up to would be great!

If anyones intersted dont hesitate to let me know! Thanks! :)

I was going to ask if I could do something that would make Hoshi change his name from Blue Beau to Hurling Hurley. Hoshi hasn't messed with Beau in a bit.

Either puking pasties which she would not give Beau in person for clear reasons or her trying out the slug jinx. Your choice.

Start it if you want because I doubt that Hoshi would be the one tracking him down.

What kind of mentor are you looking for? I'm always up for an rp. ^_^

Oh that would be great!
Just someone he could look up to, without really revealing he looks up to. If that makes any sense? I don't want it to be someone who deliberatly makes it look like there looking out for him, but someone he can trust?
Seriously, if that doesn't make sense just say. Im in a confusing mood for some reason :doh:

No no you make tons of sense. :D

I don't think we've rped before(unless you count Flourish and Blotts.) We could def work something out. You're not looking for an older sibling type, right? I mean anything works with me. :lol:

It was something I could work with. That's if you still have the bat. If not I'll edit.

Abbey could be a friend if you want.. ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back