Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ernie
Wand
12.75" Chestnut with Essence of Belladonna
Hello friends!

While HNZ focuses on students, I have a strong preference for writing with adult characters. I do have one student at the moment. Check out spoilers below for their descriptions. Please feel free to PM me or post here if you have an idea!

Best,
Amanda

3j4NnIp.jpg

Olivia Drage
Personality: Aloof, odd, and obsessed with plants. She is easy-going, free-spirited, and averse to rules and authority. She is weak with wand magic. Estrella Drage and Jaken Styx’s eldest daughter. Of note, she is a larger-sized witch (6'2" and broad.)
Occupation: Self-employed Herbologist. Owner of Olivia’s Greenhouse, a pop-up business that she brings to main cities such as Obsidian Harbour and Brightstone Village. She sells whole magical plants and potion ingredients. She would not balk at raising and selling illegal plants, but we would need admin approval for this.
Former school: Ilvermorny (Pukwudgie)
Location: New Zealand. She has been living in the United States for most of her adult life and has been in the area for just under a year.
Relationship status: Single, straight. She hasn’t dated much as she has focused on life’s pursuits.
Seeking: Friends, acquaintances, potential romantic partners
Professor Lydia Drage
I3jtz8l.jpg

Personality: Ambitious, intelligent, and analytical. She is focused and direct. While she is organized and controlled, she can have a short fuse. She is talented with wand magic but needs refinement. Estrella Drage and Jaken Styx’s second daughter.
Occupation: Update: As of semester 2 in Y36, Lydia will teach levels 1-3 of Defense Against the Dark Arts at HNZ. She is also training to be a professional duellist. She worked for MACUSA after graduation from Ilvermorny, but found the government lacking. She has had aspirations to be an Auror for some time, but I’m not planning to put her down this path.
Former school: Ilvermorny (Wampus)
Location: New Zealand. Like her sister, she has been living in the United States for most of her adult life and has been in the area for just under a year.
Relationship status and orientation: Single, bisexual. Leans towards witches but not opposed to dating wizards.
Seeking: Friends, enemies, dueling partners, potential romantic interests (not final,) someone to betray? She’s headed on a downward spiral.
Christian Drage-Dolohov
njv8OAP.jpg

Personality: Compassionate, kind, and reserved. He is a loving father and husband. He detests pureblood supremacy and is currently estranged from his maternal side of the family (the Dolohovs.) His biological mother was Thorine Dolohov, a Dark Arts practitioner, pureblood supremacist, and murderess who was killed by Aurors in New Zealand. He is married to a muggle-born woman and goes by Christian Drage publicly. He is father to Tilly Drage (1st year Hufflepuff at HNZ).
Occupation: Author. He writes for different publications. He is compiling separate books about pureblood supremacy and his mother’s life, but he will publish these under an alias, as he is scared about the repercussions for himself and his family.
Former school: Ilvermorny (Pukwudgie,) Hufflepuff for half of first year at HNZ
Location: Samoa. He will occasionally travel to New Zealand and the Americas.
Relationship status: Happily married to Teuila Faumuina
Seeking: Friends, acquaintances, enemies, others on a mission against prejudice and supremacy?
Tristan Drage
C4t9U9S.jpg

Personality: Reserved, stubborn, and cunning. He is intelligent, but at times insensitive and tactless. He has a hot temper. While he was wild in his younger days, he has settled down considerably. He has been married to Julie, a Muggle, for the past thirty years. He has been living in a remote community in Canada and hiding out from the law for crimes in the distant past. Julie recently passed away.
Occupation: He acts as a Healer for his remote wizarding community, but he is mostly retired. He is a reformed Dark Arts practitioner and was very briefly a Death Eater before the fall of Voldemort. He no longer believes in pureblood supremacy, having married a Muggle and with several mix-blooded children and grandchildren.
Former school: Hogwarts Scotland (Ravenclaw)
Location: Currently northern Canada, but I am planning on having him return to Oceania.
Relationship status: Widowed, not looking. He was a serial womanizer before he married Julie.
Seeking: Former associates, enemies, spurned past-lovers, run-ins with the law or Scitorari?
Note: I have the beginnings of a plot planned which will likely need Admin Approval, but not fully formed yet. Long story short, Tristan has faced little justice for his past crimes and has lived a comfortable existence for the past several decades. I’m tempted to have him caught and hauled into Azkaban or killed. If you have any thoughts, please PM me.
Erik Drage
14bP9TM.jpg

Personality: Outgoing, friendly, and boisterous. He loves to have fun and break rules. He is usually the life of the party.
Former school: Ilvermorny (Thunderbird)
Location: The Americas. However, he loves to travel. He visits his brother in Samoa often.
Relationship status: Single, gay. He will date wizards, No-Majs, Squibs, or part-creatures. Not looking to settle down.
Seeking: Friends, acquaintances, enemies, potential relationships or flings (not finals)
Valcan Drage
FVG4zHQ.jpg

Personality: Cold, reserved, intelligent, and stoic. He spends most of his time reading. He is disgusted with the great majority of his family and holes up in his family manor near Alta, Norway, in the Arctic Circle.
Occupation: Former Norwegian Minister of Magic. Former Dark Arts practitioner. Death Eater prior to the fall of Voldemort. Previously a pureblood supremacist, but he has given up on these ideals as he feels it is a lost cause.
Former school: Durmstrang
Relationship status: Widowed, single, not looking.
Seeking: Former associates, Northern European witches and wizards, contacts within Scitorari?
Teuila Faumuina
FFcZ6u2.jpg

Personality: Friendly, outgoing, and direct. She is Christian’s muggle-born wife and mother to two (soon three.)
Former school: Ilvermorny (Thunderbird)
Relationship status: Happily married
Seeking: Friends, acquaintances, enemies?
Tilly Drage
Personality: Outdoorsy and adventurous. She likes flying and magical creatures. She is an average student. Hates reading. Not above a good prank or getting up to mischief.
School: HNZ, Hufflepuff, Currently in first year
Relationship status: Single (not looking)
Seeking: Friends, acquaintances, enemies

Last edited:
Hi Amanda!

I only have two adult characters at the moment but I’d love to do some more things with them!

First I have Ernie Wilder (32), he works at the owl shop in Obsidian Harbor and he’s a bit of an oddball. He’s the type who relates more to animals to people but he’s very friendly and has only gotten his life together relatively recently. I think Olivia and him would probably get along quite well. He’d definitely be interested in her plants and he is also from the US and went to Ilvermorny too. I'm open to romance or just friends. I think we can see how they get along and go from there?

The other adult character I have is Vera Ito (26), she’s a musician and artist. She’s currently in a band and does other art stuff on the side. She’s a bit stoic and hard to read, so she doesn't make friends particularly quickly. But I think maybe Lydia and her might make interesting friends.

I'm also open to any other combination of characters you have in mind, those were just the ones that popped out to me first ^_^

Erik Drage and Rebeca Romanova? She is the nice girl and working Ministrey of magic. I wanted find for her new friends. Why not be he? She is only 22 years :)

@Ernie Wilder: Kadi, I agree that Olivia and Ernie would likely get along well! Come to think of it, Olivia needs an owl. Are you OK with an Eyelops thread? If not, I’d be happy to consider something elsewhere!

As for Lydia and Vera, would Vera’s band travel? I’ve been thinking about putting Lydia on a dueling circuit, could see them meeting after a show or something elsewhere in NZ? What do you think? I would want to start any threads after the server downtime this weekend.

@Jenna Jusantrea: Maiya, Erik loves to make friends, and he wouldn’t mind the age gap. I think he would get along with Rebeca! Would you want the thread to be set in NZ? I can start something next week after the server downtime. ^_^

Sure. I can start rp but where you want to do?

Hey there!

So i have Isaiah Jeffreys, whose a 26 ministry worker in the department of mysteries. He's been in the ministry most of his adult life. He was born and raised in Australia. Went to HNZ, ravenclaw. Was eventually head boy. He's a laid back kind of guy. He's bisexual but doesn't have a particular lean, he's just kind, takes it where he can get it sort of person. He has one son, whom he has a tentative relationship with, it's pretty distant - the lack of relationship is his biggest regret in life, but he had his reasons.

He could be any number of things, for Olivia, Lydia or Erik tbh. I'm good with whatever you'd be interested in, if anything.

An Eyelops thread sounds great! I'd just have a note that its for me to make it clear for the other shop workers :D

Vera does travel a bit with the band but they are based in NZ. So they could probably run into each other a number of places. After a show could be fun!

No rush on anything! I'm fine starting them after this weekend.

@Jenna Jusantrea : Perhaps in one of the pubs (such as Hog's Head or Leaky,) or an unnamed one in the Wizarding World forum? I was thinking we could start this sometime next week because of the forum downtime! ^_^

@Ernie Wilder Sounds good, I will tag you when I start something next week! :)

@Stefan Archer I've been reading over Isaiah's bio. My gut is to go with Lydia or Erik. I'm leaning towards Lydia at this point, but let me know if you have other thoughts. We can see where the dynamic goes from there! I could start something after the downtime and tag you? If you have a preference on location LMK :D

Sounds good! No location preference, just where ever!

Hog's Head . I will start today and send link :)

This might be a weird plot, but i would love to have a plot with Rose and Olivia over the break. Rose is a big Herbology nerd and she would have so many questions for Olivia. She would also love to work a day with her like an internship to learn everything about the subject.

We should/could also continue with Tilly and Rose, they did match ;)

@Rosemarie Chatwin Tamara, I like this idea! Since the holiday break ends tomorrow, what about the summer break? Olivia is Tilly's cousin. Either Tilly could introduce them or Rose could wander into the Greenhouse sometime :D

@Olivia Drage Sounds epic for Summer Break! Also we should have another Tilly and Rose topic sometime was fun

Hi Amanda!

I can offer Chante as a friend to Olivia as they're on the tall side. And she had a thing for plants until baking took over. She still likes plants tho. :)

I also have Eros for Erik, my ministry worker. He does a lot of social work, and in his department he helps muggleborns/unknowns to transition into magic overtime. He's their support line while they attend Hogwarts. He can be an ex? I don't know, just thought it be fun. :r

Also, just a warning I take a while to reply, so if you don't mind that, it's good for me. xD I try to get on topics when I can.

Since I have a professor character now (Lydia) if anyone has professors/staff at the school/students who want to RP with her, I'm game.

@Rosemarie Chatwin I just realized it would be more like "winter" break in the Southern Hemisphere! That sounds good to me ^_^

@Chante Ateara Hey Madz! I agree we could do an RP with Chante and Olivia! Let me think about Eros and Erik. Also, I usually reply pretty quickly to RPs, but I don't mind for RPs to take some time as long as it's not a time-sensitive plot ^_^ I also see you have a professor at the school, we could RP with Lydia and Madlyn sometime?

@Chante Ateara Hey Madz! I agree we could do an RP with Chante and Olivia! Let me think about Eros and Erik. Also, I usually reply pretty quickly to RPs, but I don't mind for RPs to take some time as long as it's not a time-sensitive plot ^_^ I also see you have a professor at the school, we could RP with Lydia and Madlyn sometime?

Yes! I don't mind!
She might be a little grumpy this semester because someone back teaching. We can rp with both my Atearas! :)

And okay for Eros x Erik. I'm up for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back