Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemi Te Rua

OOC First Name
Ru
Wand
Curved 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Me: Yes! What do you want?
Hemi: I’m bored, I want to cause some trouble.
Me: No! You’ve caused enough trouble, go away.
Hemi: That wasn’t enough... I want to cause moreeeeee trouble!
Me: *Sigh* Okay, I’ll see what I can do.

Erm... Right, if you did so happen to read that conversation between Hemi and myself then you’ve got a rough idea of what I’ve come here to ask. I want plots and I'm asking you for them. Future girlfriend/ Best friends/ Someone who wants to beat Hemi up for causing the Gryffindor curfew... I'm open to any suggestions! As always PM me, or reply here.

Charlotte has literally been telling me the same thing for a while now =)) We need to plot another big thing where they could get up to some more mischief. We could also maybe invite some friends too :shifty:

Maddie would reluctantly be up for more misdemeanors if Hemi could swear she wouldn't get in trouble (whether that be the truth or not is a different matter :r ) Whether that be just the two of them or if Maddie joins Charlotte and Hemi and whoever else?

Also, i'm definitely up for plotting future romances :shifty:

Maybe James could tag along.

They should help Veronica with the mini protest :r

Archie could always do with more friends, he'd be in awe with all of Hemi's stories!
With some persuasion he could be involved in some kind of adventure

Yay loads of interest, alright time for the replies.

Kaye, Lauren, Daniel - a firstie group RP would be great. I could just start something and see where it goes rather than have a plot, we'll just assume they get up to mischief. Does that sound good?

Teigan - Interesting, since Hemi is part to blame for the punishment in the first place. What help would you need? I'm sure he'd be helpful.

Claire - erm, YES! I love your characters! How creative are you feeling? Hemi, Reuben and Rudolf could team up to get Pendleton *insert evil grin here* oh wait... :devious: That's better.

Lauren (again) - I don't think Hemi and Archie have ever RPed before, I'm sure Hemi could give him heavily embellished stories if he wanted to hear them. He could even come along on the group RP if he wanted to.

Haha, I'm not feeling all that creative right now because I keep lying awake all night :sleepy:

Buut I love that idea. I feel like Rudolf and Reuben would try to get Hemi back for the curfew by pulling some kind of prank on him, but if Hemi took it in good humour they could all end up pretty good friends and plot to get Monty xD

Hi, I have Meena here. She's unsorted right now and a year younger but I'll offer her anyways. Meena's from Switzerland and moving to Wellington. She's adventurous, smart and loves to do mischief. If you want to roleplay it's bright stone weekend.

Aww that sucks Claire! Hope you get a good sleep soon. :(
As for the RP, I'd totally be down for the twins pranking Hemi, he'd not be expecting it since he never gets pranked! I want to ask what you have in mind but don't tell me, I want a surprise!!!

&Meena - I would love to RP but Hemi's been banned from this Brightstone Weekend, it'd either have to be during the holidays or after Sorting I'm afraid. It gives us loads of time to plot though :)

Veronica is going to tell the Gryffindors about the protest and so they can tell their friends. She'll also need food from the kitchens and stuff. If you want we can do a quick little rp with Veronica giving Hemi a list of stuff she needs.

Thank you! :hug: And haha great! I'll have to start it once I've finished up some other RPs, but I'll PM you a link when I get around to it!

Yeah Hemi will help Veronika with the catering and he'd definitely drag Maddie and any other willing first year along with him for supplies. When should we start this?

No worries Claire, whenever you're ready. Looking forward to it :)

As soon as you're good to do it, I'm good!

I'm free whenever. You want to start or shall I?

Hey, Teagan can be a future girlfriend, she's a year younger though. Will be attending next school year. A little thing about her though is that Teagan is the opposite of Hemi. She's likely to end up in Slytherin; cunning, smart, loyal and prejudice. She loves people who are pureblood even though she's not. I can wait till summer break to rp. I have some plots on my mind.

Yess! The more the merrier and if you want we can leave it open in case anyone else wants to join :D Would you like to start it or shall I?

I'm happy to start it if you like, I'll start it in the Common Room.

Teagan Maxwell said:
Hey, Teagan can be a future girlfriend, she's a year younger though. Will be attending next school year. A little thing about her though is that Teagan is the opposite of Hemi. She's likely to end up in Slytherin; cunning, smart, loyal and prejudice. She loves people who are pureblood even though she's not. I can wait till summer break to rp. I have some plots on my mind.
Awesome, the only problem is, Hemi is a muggle born. Would she like him? It'd be cool to plot though, maybe he can make her a little less prejudice over time.

Kaye - I can start, I'll send you a link when I've posted.

Teigs - Cool send me the link once you've started :D

Hemi Te Rua said:
&Meena - I would love to RP but Hemi's been banned from this Brightstone Weekend, it'd either have to be during the holidays or after Sorting I'm afraid. It gives us loads of time to plot though :)
Aww, that's too bad but I'm fine with both. I was thinking if Meena could have a crush on Hemi and kind a stalk him at school as well. If you're up for it, though.

Hemi Te Rua said:
Teagan Maxwell said:
Awesome, the only problem is, Hemi is a muggle born. Would she like him? It'd be cool to plot though, maybe he can make her a little less prejudice over time.
He could lie or Teagan can stick without knowing and him making her less prejudice will work too. I was thinking if they could break up on Hemi's third year where she'll find out that he's not really pureblood and totally go on nonspeaking terms with him. Don't worry, this is only what I can suggest right now. If you want to add more that's fine with me.

Meena - Ha I like that idea. Also, I have just made Hemi's younger sister, Kaia, who is unsorted if you want to RP with her before Sorting?

Teagan - Hemi definitely wouldn't lie about his blood status, he has a pretty low opinion of wizards who hold prejudice. I think it'd be possible that it never comes up in conversation and Teagan assumes he's a pure blood?

That will do, as long as the plot really go on as planned :) Anything you want to add that's cool?

Hemi Te Rua said:
Meena - Ha I like that idea. Also, I have just made Hemi's younger sister, Kaia, who is unsorted if you want to RP with her before Sorting?
Sure, in that way maybe Meena will know Hemi from Kaia? I'm up for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back