Curly 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Larch Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
tumblr_loxvnmCTtv1qlrfl7.gif

When I think of those East End lights, muggy nights
The curtains drawn in the little room downstairs
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Emilee Mae Smith
Pronunciation: e-mi-lee; m(a)y; s-mi-th
Nicknames: Princess, Miss Smith, Em
Name Origins: Emilee is of Latin derivation, and the meaning of Emilee is "rival; laborious; eager".
Mae is of English origin, and the name Mae means "the fifth month".
Smith is of Old English origin, and the meaning of Smith is "blacksmith".
Date of Birth: 31st July, 2023
Current Age: Currently sixteen</FONT>
Prima Donna lord you really should have been there
Sitting like a princess perched in her electric chair

Basic Appearance: Emilee has naturally brown hair. However she often dyes it blonde to stand apart from her mostly brunette family. She has quite soft features, which make her look much nicer than she actually is. Her hair is quite long and straight and she doesn't like to cut it because she likes the feminine look. She is about average height for a girl her age reaching about five ft four. Her weight tends to vary but she has a very slim build, as she likes to eat quite healthily however she is not very big on exercise because it makes her sweaty and she doesn't like to feel sweaty.
Personality: Emilee has great personal integrity and will go to great lengths to ensure that her integrity remains intact, no matter the cost to herself. She is extremely logically when making decisions and often does not allow her emotions to cloud her judgement even when she might want to. She is always tirelessly dedicated to any task she sets for herself even if that task is not something she particularly wants to do and so she always tries to take pride in her work. With this, Emilee enjoys subtle experimentation and though she often likes to do things by the book, she is happy to change some small thing in favour of seeing the chaos it can bring. She is always keenly aware of what is happening around her and makes sure that she is careful when she deems that environment to be especially harsh, though her own regard to personal safety of others leaves something to be desired. Emilee is very comfortable in a social environment, but much prefers to enjoy her own company. Solitary activities allow her to think about what she may need to do in the future. She is not a big fan of crowds and though she can function well in any situation, she much prefers a more intimate setting. Emilee is extremely good at faking interest in the things that she really doesn't care about, which is part of the reason that she is so adaptable to other social situations. As she is very observant she is often able to tell the reaction that is needed and so acts accordingly. Often she is very rational and doesn't like to think about what could be or what was. She lives very much in the now and will do what she believes is best for herself or for those she has been charged with. Emilee will take efficiency over cooperation and will often punish those she sees as falling behind or holding her projects back. She is very decisive and usually well organised but much prefers to have rules or guidelines to follow. She does not really enjoy having to make decisions that affect more than just herself. When she is forced to make a big decision she often stresses over it as she knows she is expected to make a certain decision, but often wishes to decide in the opposite. Emilee doesn't like to assume anything and much prefers to analyse her surroundings first, only relaying the facts she deems are important. She is often bored easily by mainstream entertainment and as such is always trying to find new ways to entertain herself. She hates having her time wasted and often gets noticeably angry when it happens. Though Emilee is quite happy to lie when she has to, she loathes being lied to and will often work hard to ensure that the offending person is dealt with. She mostly prefers to work alone, but is just as comfortable working under a leader that she respects. Emilee dislikes having too much freedom and enjoys authority and clearly set rules. She will always strive to adhere to rules regardless of the cost to her personally. Emilee has a problem whereby she often elevates those she likes to pedestal status. This tends to leave her devastated when they don't turn out to be what she expected. Often mistaken as a cold person, Emilee is often deeply hurt by accusations of her lack of compassion. She is extremely stubborn however and works hard to get her way, despite always hating to make her own decisions. There are times when she can be very blunt and she is usually so when she wants to hurt someone. [x]
Family: Paternal Grandparents: Alfred and Mary Smith
Maternal Grandparents: Mackenzie and Hailey Mckay
Parents: Michael and Sophia Smith
Brothers: Parker Smith, George Smith, Timothy Smith, Abel Smith and Troy Smith
Sisters: Rachel Connors, Meredith Belrose, Isla Smith, Kialla Smith, Florence Smith and Fiona Smith
In-laws: Stephen Connors, Annalise Smith and Romiah Belrose
Nephews: Albert Connors, Ethan Connors, Rafaelle Kaster-Smith, Denis Brodrick, Mackenzie Belrose, Maxime Belrose and David Jacobs
Nieces: Katherine Smith and Claire Smith
Aunts: Amathine Mckay, Ginevra Mckay and Alice Jones
Uncles: George Jones, Richard Mckay and Jonathon Mckay
Male First Cousins: Ricardo Mckay, Dinali Mckay, Adam Mckay, Michael Mckay, Corey Mckay, Thomas Jones and Luke Jones
Female First Cousins: Dorothy Mckay, Emilia Mckay, Angelica Mckay, Veronica Mckay, Fiona Mckay, Paisley Hayes-Smith, Denise Jones, Diane Bradford, Camille Jones, and Hayley Jones
Second Cousins: William Dartmouth, Maria Dartmouth and Samuel Bradford
And it's one more beer and I don't hear you anymore
We've all gone crazy lately

Pets: Emilee has never had a pet, nor does she want one
School: 1st year: Hogwarts New Zealand, Slytherin House
2nd-5th years: Durmstrang
6th year: Hogwarts New Zealand, Slytherin House
Blood Status: Pureblood
Heritage: Scottish and English
Interests or Hobbies: --
Strengths:[ul][li]Honest and Direct</LI>
[li]Strong-willed and Dutiful
[li]Very Responsible
[li]Calm and Practical
[li]Create and Enforce Order
[li]Jacks-of-all-trades
[/li][/ul]
Weaknesses:[ul][li] Stubborn
[li]Insensitive
[li]Always by the Book
[li]Judgmental
<LI>[li]Often Unreasonably Blame Themselves
[/li][/ul]
My friends out there rolling round the basement floor
And someone saved my life tonight sugar bear

Describe your character in five words: Stubborn, Blunt, Proud, Vengeful, Rational
Best school subjects: --
Worst school subjects: --
Current Job: --
Plans for the future: --
Patronus: --
Patronus memory: --
Boggart: --
Animagus: --
</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>

You almost had your hooks in me didn't you dear <i></i><i></i>
You nearly had me roped and tied
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are " Someone Saved My Life Tonight" by Elton John.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back