Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
So..
Hey everyone! ^_^
Been a while since I have done one of these, but I guess it would be a good idea, aye? :p

Okay.
We're going to start off with a couple of my students.

Alex Blade - Second Year Slytherin
Alex is a nice kid, at times. It really depends of what kind of person the other is. Alex can be an *******, as well. He wants to be a Prefect, so he won't openly break rules unless he has a good reason. I'm looking for some friends, love, or an enemy.

Robbie Masters - Second Year Hufflepuff
Robbie is a was-shy kind of person. He is just now getting over his shyness, but it does come back sometimes. I would love for him to have a relationship, or even just some friends to stop him from getting shy all over again.

Justin Cliffeton - Third Year Ravenclaw
Justin, is a tough luck kind of romantic sort of guy. He is usually romantic when he is around Trinity, but otherwise he's usually nice to people in his house, and Gryffindors. He dislikes people he doesn't know from the other two houses. I'm looking for mostly friends, and maybe some enemies.

Now.. some of my non-students. :p

First off, I'll start with my mains.

Takuya Blaze - Potions Professor/Shopkeeper of Madam Malkin's.
Takuya is overall, a nice guy. Though if he catches you causing trouble, then he will make you pay. Takuya cannot stand student's being rude, or being mean to others, or overall breaking rules. But, otherwise, he'll be nice to you. He's 29 years old, and I'm looking for some friends or a love interest.

Afanasy Petrokov II - Death Eater
Afanasy is a stuck up Death Eater, who thinks he is the coolest, and smartest, and the most powerful creature on the earth. He doesn't get along with anybody unless they will see him as better than them. So, naturally, enemies would be best here. He is 34.

Joseph Nightflame - Ministry Worker
Joseph is a more.. mysterious kind of guy. He prefers to keep to himself, and gets out rarely. So, naturally, he won't get along with people very well, and he will kind of ignore what they say. Not really sure what I should get for him. He would be 32.

Justin Davis - Hogwarts Caretaker
Justin is a nice guy, a lot of the time. He finds it easy to get along with people, and he really only hates it when people are messing around inside his school. He is 19. Friends, I want for him.

So there you go, see what you guys can do. ^_^

- Zach.

hey ! :D

I have Samantha Crew. She nice and very outgoing she loves to make friends though she doesn't have a lot of friends because she was very unlucky to meet someone she like. She'll hate you if you hate her and the other way around :D so ... I'm up for anything and you can pair her to someone you know she's match :hug:

I have Eric evans to offer up to your younger adult characters, He is a great funny guy who loves to just goof around with his friends.If you dont mind that he is not into woman than He is up to making more friends.

Dan is the perfect student to get on Takuya's nerves. I know he's after friends etc...but Dan is full of attitude and rudeness, so it could make a great plotline? :)

And also for Robbie, I have Joe Walker, who is also a Second Year Hufflepuff. Joe is good at bringing out the best in people, so maybe he could be a good friend for Robbie? :)

Zachy Boy . ^_^

So, I think Rais and Takuya could RP and be friend's? What do you think? :p

ZAAAACHHHH!
OK so I have an idea for a plot...I am PMing it to Afanasy
It would involve Melodie, so of course expect epicness...
-Brittlebee​
<i>
</i>

Ooh.
People! :woot:

Arjane: I think Robbie and Samantha might work out the best there. He's easily the nicest, and quite likely to make friends with Sammeh. ^_^

Dan: Maybe not for Takuya. :lol: I'd like him to try and remain a 'good' Professor for now.
But it would work out for Robbie and.. Joe. :r

HAMZAMAN! :woot:
I quite like the idea. :cool:

Brittlebee! :woot:
Yes. I have read it already. ;)

Who is going to start these topics?
Because I don't necessarily want to have to start a plethora. xD

Of course I shall start our topic, if I get approval
so you won't have to worry about that one ;)
<i>
</i>

Well we have the plot with Alyss and Alex how they might date in third year. :)

Maybe Alyss and Justin could rub each other the wrong way? Oh and Alyss and Robbie. :p Unless they have a crush on Alyss because of her part-veela as well as Alex? :p

Maybe Jessica and Justin can be friends? Even though she may have a little crush despite him being with Sophie? :D She's sixteen.

Oh, and do you want to do anything with Mel and any of your characters? :p

I am putting in another bid for friendship with my main character here Eric Evans

Eric Evans said:
I am putting in another bid for friendship with my main character here Eric Evans
Crap, sorry!
I must have skipped over your post when I was replying. :r

Yeah, that would be good. ^_^
Maybe him and Justin? :p

And yes please, Dan. :p
Zoey: Most likely Joseph, because she wouldn't get along with the other two. :lol:

Hi, Zach. Rawr. Meow.

Okay, I offered this up before but we never got around to RPing, I have Ella Palmer who could be a friend for Alex. I'm trying to RP as her more often. I had something planned with her having a crush on somebody, but the person has become inactive on here, so I'm open for anything.
About Ella: She is a determined girl, who had been hoping for Gryffindor, but as I used to be a Hufflepuff magnet, she got in to Hufflepuff. She will stand up for what she believes is right, and tends to jump right in before thinking. She hates bullies, but believes it is different when you're mean to a bully and you're standing up to them. She loves being unique, and has dyed her hair pink just to show people that she is unique, and she loves it.

hmm .. Isn't Robbie a student ?? Do you want Samantha to be his mentor or a friend? 'cause Samantha is too old for Robbie :)

Me likes, Lana. :r
Quite a lot. ^_^

Arjane: Maybe Justin Davis, and Samantha, then?

Zach, I'll start the topic for Takuya and Rais. ^_^

RP Link for Aphrodite-Joseph.
Love or Friends? (If love, not final)

Eric and justin sounds good would you like me to start or you?

You, if you could, Brandon. ;)

Just friends, Zoey. ;)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back