Plot line idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Anderson

OOC First Name
May/mary
Kelly Anderson is frist years muggle bron in hufflepuff and is 11 years old she is clumsy.
She is looking Some Friend and Some to cause some mischief around her.
She is looking for enimies. she is also looking for bully.All relationships are open no romantic one. Every one is welcome
Idea welcome
My Idea one Help catch the toad and grass hopper on fith floor that escaped.
Second idea My character get Dared to something that challenge her belief.
Thrid idea something happened with her either due to bullying or clumsyness that get her in alittle trouble.
What idea do you think?

Hi May! I have a couple of first years who could roleplay with Kelly :)

Kauri is a Gryffindor first year boy, he's very fun and kind and adventurous but he always tries to play by the rules, so while he'd be keen for adventure, mischief isn't his idea of fun. He's also a muggle-born, so maybe they could bond over that?

Lourdes is a Slytherin first year girl, she's quite snobby and rude and old fashioned, so maybe she could be a bully. If Kelly's quite clumsy maybe she could accidentally spill something on Lourdes's robes or bump into her or something like that? Lourdes would probably bully her for that.

Hello May!

I have Norton Gillepsie whose a first year Hufflepuff like Kelly, he's an excitable boy, muggleborn too, is endeared by magic, friendly kid. He'd be happy to help Kelly find a toad or grasshopper that escaped on the fifth floor, so I'd be happy to do that plot with you!
Let me know! ^_^

Rowan. Kelly Anderson could bump Lourdes after her herbolgy class when she is Drity. What do you think?

That sounds like a great idea! :)

Do you think they should meat on the frist floor or secend floor or thrid floor? I
am ask Lourdes? I

I really shouldnt be doing this cz Sybil is just pure evil and mean..
But if ur up for some bullying then I can offer you my little devil; Sybil Jin Howard, first year Hufflepuff.
Though a Professor has to be involved to stop Sybil from harming her even more ((I mean if ur into it, if not then dw about it :) )

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back