Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Georgiana brushed her skirt back into place as she landed outside of Landon's home. She was grateful for school holidays and the chance to catch up and spend more time together. And this time was even more important since they had been engaged and they had to do so much for the wedding. She was hoping to borrow Jeremy's daughter at some point to get her dress fitted for flower girl, however she was unsure since she feared the young girl to have a growing spurt right before the wedding and not fit into anything they got for her. Shaking her thoughts away she knocked on the door and waited for her fiance to answer. She still couldn't believe how happy she was with him. He was certainly very handsome, and she loved his flowing golden locks and hoped he wouldn't make the mistake of cutting them off before the wedding. It made her wonder if there were things about her he hoped she didn't change, although Georgiana always felt constant, never changing.

Landon could not believe that he was getting married to Georgiana. It was definitely a big milestone in their relationship and the man was extremely happy to say that she was going to be his wife. But with the wedding came lots of planning and Landon knew that just like any bride to be, Georgiana was going to be stressed about it. Truthfully, Landon was also quite worried about how everything would turn out. He wanted it all to be perfect for the both of them, but with a while to go until the wedding, Landon tried his best not to worry too much.

Landon knew Georgiana would be arriving soon and so made sure to run a brush through his hair, wanting to look presentable, even though it was just going to be the two of them, and soon enough they'd be spending the rest of their lives together. As he heard the knock on the door he quickly made his way over to it, beaming as he opened it to reveal Georgiana. "Hey beautiful!" he exclaimed excitedly, giving her a small kiss on the lips before standing aside and gesturing for her to come in. "Would you like a drink? I have coffee, water, wine, or even pumpkin juice. But if you want anything else, I can go out and get something." Landon walked into the kitchen and grabbed some glasses. "Feel free to take a seat." he told her, nodding to the small round table next to him.

Georgiana felt some of her stress leave as soon as Landon opened the door to his home. There was still so much to plan but at least she had him by her side to help. She certainly wasn't going to go into planning a wedding and their life without him. She kissed him back and enjoyed the comfort of his arms for their hug before letting go. "Oh yes, uhm let's see maybe some coffee, you always have too many options here," she said setting her bag down on the table before taking a seat there. "Plus I just got here, no need to leave me already," she teased. She pulled out a notebook which she had begun to used as their wedding planning information.

"So the first caterer got back to me and they are already booked for the weekend we were looking at with the park venue, so we'll have to go another direction for food. I managed to get a good price for a tent rental so in case weather goes badly we have a warm dry place to eat and enjoy the night. I fear we picked a date too close to winter, I love fall but it's so unpredictable here," Georgiana started off while she waited for Landon to come and join here with coffee.

As Georgiana said she would like some coffee, Landon began making it straight away, putting away the glasses and grabbing two mugs from the shelf so he could also make one for himself. He chuckled slightly at her teasing. He liked that side of her and how they could be so laid-back with each other. Landon used his muggle coffee machine as he listened to Georgiana speak. She clearly sounded stressed about the whole thing and Landon was glad that they had this day together to sort it all out. As the coffee machine finished, Landon picked up the two mugs and brought them over to the table. "Yeah well if we're having problems getting a caterer maybe we could ask someone in Brightstone? I might know someone who knows someone, but it depends. I don't think you should worry about that much though. I mean, we've got a venue, a date, and it's awesome that you managed to get that tent. That's only the first caterer you've tried so I'm sure we'll find one in no time." Landon smiled at her reassuringly as he took a sip out of one of the mugs.

"Have you decided who are going to be your bridesmaids? Oh, and I was thinking maybe the obvious choice for flower girl would have to be Jeremy's daughter. They're going to come, right?" Landon said. He knew that Georgiana and Jeremy were really good friends and so it would be a shame if they didn't. "I'm still stuck on who to make my best man... does every groom have to have one? It seems odd to make someone your best man if they're not literally the best man you know. If it was like that, then I would invite Benjamin Franklin, but unfortunately I can't do that." Landon chuckled, hoping Georgiana knew who he was talking about. Finding a best man was Landon's biggest worry and he somehow hoped there would be a way around it.

"You're right, I'm only concerned if my father decides to come down. Things have been tense, you know, all of us kids embracing our 'evil witch powers' so he probably won't come. But being a muggle I just know we can't have anything magical around him really, though I suppose he already knows, so it should be fine," Georgiana said looking down at the table tracing the lines on it with her finger. It was a tricky subject talking about her upbringing. She'd already told Landon long ago now about how she helped raise Indiana and she was nervous to raise another person, Indiana hadn't turned out the best in her own opinion. "Their mini pizzas just sounded so nice, with their own traveling brick oven too, I was kind of excited. But it's fine, we'll get a better caterer," Georgiana said agreeing with her fiance. Taking the mug from him and taking a sip. It was just as she liked her coffee, she was glad to have a man who learned so quickly her preferred way to drink different drinks. Cream and sugar in coffee, honey in hot tea, etc.

"I was thinking I would actually ask Jeremy to be the 'Man' of Honor. And hopefully his daughter will be willing to be our flower girl, sometimes I still wonder if she actually likes me or not, though I guess it's just a strange situation for us, me trying to be an auntie figure and her knowing I'm not really," Georgiana said with a light laugh. She wasn't sure if Jeremy would, but he was her closest friend. She did hope Landon would ask Kayden to be one of his groomsmen if they opted to have more than one each. She toyed with the idea of asking Indiana but she wasn't certain how good of terms she really was with her younger sister. She was certain if Indiana was the one getting married she wouldn't ask Georgiana to be in the wedding party, so she was still uncertain about asking her sister herself. She didn't want it to harm her relationship with her sister, either way. "Are there any other Professors at school that you'd consider your greatest friend there? Or someone from your younger years? I never really kept many of the friends I had from school I have a few girls I played with that I still see but I'm not sure I'd really ask any of them. And if feels awkward to ask any of the girls on my team, I'm their coach not best friend teammate," she said trying to run through a list of people she's thought about asking.

As Georgiana spoke about her father, Landon couldn't help but frown at the fact he was so against his children having magical powers. He would never know how it felt to be in Georgiana's position and to have a father who simply couldn't accept who he was. It was probably a reason why wizards were so against joining the two worlds, and as much as Landon wanted to change that, he was in no position to and simply had to live life hiding who he really was, much to his discretion. The man continued to listen as his fiance spoke, nodding and smiling as she said they would get a better caterer. He loved it when she was positive and was also confident that they would find something better too. "Jeremy is an excellent idea!" Landon exclaimed as Georgiana said she was thinking of making him her man of honour. The two of them were such good friends and it was good to know that him and his newly adopted daughter would be joining them for their wedding. "Also, I'm sure his daughter likes you. It's probably just a bit weird for her having to adjust to an entirely new family. As long as she knows you're there for her then you're doing a great job." Landon smiled at her reassuringly, not wanting her to stress over something so little.

Landon thought for a moment as Georgiana suggested some people he could make his best man. He figured that perhaps it didn't have to be a man at all and instead it could be his sister. His sister had always been there for him ever since he found out he was a wizard and he couldn't think of anyone better. "It could be my sister, right? Like, instead of best man it could be best woman?" Landon asked, thinking aloud. It seemed the best fit, and all he really had to do was ask her. "Yeah, it would be weird asking people on your team to be your bridesmaid." Landon nodded, agreeing with her. "If you're looking for bridesmaids maybe ask my nieces as a last resort? Charlotte would love to help out. But if you could maybe get into contact with anyone from your school days then definitely consider them." he told her, wanting to help in any way that he could.

Georgiana felt relief as she heard Landon agree about Jeremy, now the tricky thing would be to ask the man. And also his daughter, she was certain Jeremy would agree, although he might not want to plan the bachelorette party, but maybe her sister would be willing to step in for that. After all if Indiana knew how to do one thing it was party. "I guess we need to figure out how big of a wedding party we want to have. Honestly I'd be alright with just Jeremy and maybe Indiana, if she feels as though she can be a team player and join us for the wedding." Georgiana said looking off into the corner of the room as she sipped her drink. She was certain that the distance she had with her sister was her own fault at the moment. She pushed Indiana too far and her sister ended up joining a rival quidditch team. Maybe with her eminent retirement from coaching things would settle down between them. Georgiana just didn't like the idea of leaving her team in someone else's hand. "Your sister would be a great option I think!" She said finding it a little funny how backwards their wedding was already. It made her wonder if Landon would find a joke about him also wearing the wedding dress funny, but decided against teasing him in case he thought she didn't really like the idea of him having his sister be the best woman for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back