Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hello,

HNZ will be down for an hour or two starting (time=1303920000) in your local time (assuming you have the Board Clock set properly - if it is not, please correct it then view this page again for the correct time).

This down time is necessary for some changes to happen, but I will endeavour to make them happen as quickly as possible. Last time, the downtime was much less than what the original estimate was - and hopefully it will be the same this time.

While we chose this time as it typically means having few users actively online, we realize that some of you will miss out on HNZ during the downtime, so we'll make sure you can at least chat to other members of the community by linking to an IRC Chat Room in the board offline message.

Thank you for your understanding,

~Nicolas

NOOOO! I will surely die of boredom! :( -JoJo

And last time someone made fun of my name :( -Domino

There wouldn't be planned downtime if it wasn't nessessary, and I think having the OOC chat room is a very good idea :)

Sounds good, Nick. ^_^ Keep us posted.

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back