OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Emori was really enjoying this rose delivery event thing. She had never been able to do something like it or even just something as fun as this, so she was trying her best to take in every moment of it so she wouldn't forget it. She was aware this happened every year but one could never be too sure if they'd be available to do it whenever they wanted. During lunch, as soon as she was done eating, Em had no shame in tapping a random stranger's shoulder to ask if they knew this person. Finally, someone told her the boy was in Hufflepuff, so she decided to step on the bench and then on the table, completely ignoring this badger's complaints about her stepping on their food. Oh well, should have eaten faster. "CONNOR HOLLAND! CONNOR, IF YOU'RE HERE, I HAVE A ROSE FOR YOU!" she shouted, with her hands cupped around her mouth to be heard better.
@Connor Holland

((sry for the late reply, I didn't get a PM about this thread and I only just saw it!))

Connor loved delivering roses, but it was tiring work. He had taken a quick break between deliveries to get some food, trying to stuff his face as quickly as possible so he could get back to the list. He jumped at a sudden shouting just down the table from him, looking up in shock to see a girl with her own basket of roses calling out for him. "That's me!" Connor yelled, raising his hand in excitement. He couldn't wait to see who had thought of him.

no worries and sorry about that, i was away so didn't have enough time to pm every thread to everyone

Ah, finally! Someone who was excited about receiving their rose! Em grinned, bouncing over to the boy. "It's pink!" she exclaimed. She wasn't quite sure why she was excited about this too, though she had to admit the boy's happiness about it was contagious. "Oh there's a note too," she added. "And my name's Emori."

Dear Connor
I think you’re cute!! Have a great day!
Knox Ivers

Connor stared at the rose the girl was holding out for him, her words barely registering in his mind. It was pink. "Is this a mistake?" He asked nervously, taking the rose hesitantly between thumb and fingers. It felt like it shouldn't be his. Who would send him a pink rose? He opened the note warily, almost too nervous to look at it. He was sure it would be addressed to someone else, and he didn't want to read another person's private message. But there it was, right at the top, his own name. And underneath... Connor's head snapped up sharply and he looked over at the Gryffindor table, eyes near bulging out of his head. Knox thought he was cute. The handsome boy he had kissed at the spin the bottle game, thought.... Connor almost couldn't believe it, staring up and down the Gryffindor table before looking down at the note again, and finally remembering there was someone else still with him. "Oh." He gulped nervously, looking up at Emori again. "Um... it was for me, actually. Um, thank you very much..." He said quietly, shrinking in on himself a little. Knox thought he was cute...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back